New movement blackpill/looksmaxxing channel

G

greatest_looksmaxx

Banned
Hello my looksmaxxers . I just made this post cus i have opened a new youtube channel about blackpill and looksmaxxing and i want to make a big community . Today i posted my second video where i talked about red pill scammers and how the attractive guy will win at the end . I plan to make this channel the biggest bp looksmaxxing community on youtube . But i need help from you guys to follow my channel and subscribe in order for youtube algorithm to make my channel viral . I will soon post looksmaxxing content which im sure that will be extremly valuable for a lot of u guys . Im a looksmaxxer myself and i know how difficult it is to find info about the beauty . i would appreciatte it if you would help me to grow this community . I don't care about my videos getting monetizied or sell anything to anyone i just want to help people and tell them the truth . This is my video that i made lastly : .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, mike21, Tai Lung and 5 others
Posts1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, PickleTheSlayer, greatest_looksmaxx and 1 other person
How old are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, wsada and LooksThinker
It will flop with the name of @LooksThinker

Upload to tiktok. I'm sure they'll enjoy your retarded duplicate content

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mqr, lowiqNormie, NarrowBones and 2 others
Hello my looksmaxxers . I just made this post cus i have opened a new youtube channel about blackpill and looksmaxxing and i want to make a big community . Today i posted my second video where i talked about red pill scammers and how the attractive guy will win at the end . I plan to make this channel the biggest bp looksmaxxing community on youtube . But i need help from you guys to follow my channel and subscribe in order for youtube algorithm to make my channel viral . I will soon post looksmaxxing content which im sure that will be extremly valuable for a lot of u guys . Im a looksmaxxer myself and i know how difficult it is to find info about the beauty . i would appreciatte it if you would help me to grow this community . I don't care about my videos getting monetizied or sell anything to anyone i just want to help people and tell them the truth . This is my video that i made lastly : .

Btw just quit if you can´t even edit in the top 10% percentile to your videos 💀

Wtf is this curry version of creatingattractive? 💀:lul:

chico as psl god? yeah flopped already, dont bother

Terrible editing , I promise you, you won’t be getting views. The video is terrible. Why is there no music. Nothing no edits. Trash. Look at PSLmindset for example

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You will never become a great in yt if your video making skills are on the level of retarded 15y.
perhaps but it
Terrible editing , I promise you, you won’t be getting views. The video is terrible. Why is there no music. Nothing no edits. Trash. Look at PSLmindset for example
there is music just look all the video . I've seen psl god mindset and there is nothing special about his videos the majority of bp videos are like this . However i could have done it a lot better anyway but i'll increase the quality of videos with time

Why do you talk as if Hamza is ugly?

5 post greycel with yt channel