New OwO photo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐Ÿฆฆ๐Ÿฆฆ๐Ÿฆฆ

poor dude clearly jus needs someone to talk to with all the ragebait n shit its sad to see ๐Ÿ’” happymaxx til u die
Niga whereโ€™s ur test๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can probably rape ur whole family w that behaviour of urs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pussy bitch

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Niga whereโ€™s ur test๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can probably rape ur whole family w that behaviour of urs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pussy bitch
I really hope youโ€™re doing alright and pray for your success brotha, youโ€™ll be happy one day

I really hope youโ€™re doing alright and pray for your success brotha, youโ€™ll be happy one day
Shut ur Niger pussy ass mouth lil bro๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I molested u like a kid in this comments ez

Shut ur Niger pussy ass mouth lil bro๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I molested u like a kid in this comments ez
I hope these kind words youโ€™re receiving speak to you and lead u to be happier, friend. i really wish u luck ! pms r still open hmu gang

I hope these kind words youโ€™re receiving speak to you and lead u to be happier, friend. i really wish u luck ! pms r still open hmu gang
Ur mad niga๐Ÿ˜‚

Ur mad niga๐Ÿ˜‚
noo man! i just feel bad cause from the way u act its clear you had a shitty childhood or got beat by your parents, you dont deserve that brotha, hope ur doin well nowadays ๐Ÿคž

noo man! i just feel bad cause from the way u act its clear you had a shitty childhood or got beat by your parents, you dont deserve that brotha, hope ur doin well nowadays ๐Ÿคž
Ur so corny and pressed niga๐Ÿ˜‚ ur getting mollested by every comment

Ur so corny and pressed niga๐Ÿ˜‚ ur getting mollested by every comment
i am happy as hell!!!! jfl your comments r so funny bro please i really hope u genuinely dont act this way lmfaoo im prayin for u gang

i am happy as hell!!!! jfl your comments r so funny bro please i really hope u genuinely dont act this way lmfaoo im prayin for u gang
I literally fucked u in every position possible in the comments corny new gen lil Niger๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ keep disgracing ur new gen corny self meow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• +1
Reactions: riftsub5
I literally fucked u in every position possible in the comments corny new gen lil Niger๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ keep disgracing ur new gen corny self meow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
im just letting you know bhai, im always still willing to help you out with ur mental crisis just pm, mentalitymaxx!! i believe in you and respect you bro

• JFL
Reactions: luria
Uhm.. yes i would love to know that ur a womanโ€ฆ
nah i'm man as fuck. but i love you and if you dont marry me i'll rope and write in my will that it's your fault ๐Ÿ˜Š

• JFL
Change diet to boiled beef chicken and only rice and poratoes lno salt no oil you would have more muscle on face

• JFL
faggot with mr.bean pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temelyeterliliktest
Change diet to boiled beef chicken and only rice and poratoes lno salt no oil you would have more muscle on face
Potatoes arenโ€™t healthy and some kind of rice too. And chicken is kinda unhealthy too but I wouldnโ€™t eat it without some sauces anyway..

Heh

Attachments

• IMG_8764.jpeg
    IMG_8764.jpeg
    828.5 KB · Views: 0
Iโ€™ve never climbed a rock in my life I just started bouldering and I liked it alot. Now im just training my fingers and forearms to climb harder routes. But im planing to climb a real rock in like 1-2 weeks
You don't look like you could even hold a handshake bro

• JFL
Why are 13 year olds on here now

• JFL
Reactions: luria and Gaygymmaxx
You don't look like you could even hold a handshake bro
Iโ€™m training my forearms.. in a 2 weeks max u all will see me climbing rocksโ€ฆ

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Then eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• JFL