New pic of Jordan Barrett

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
051EFD80 7181 4672 AE34 D0511F3D996E

I think his eye area truly is what makes him the level he is

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Obviously but you'll never be like him cause he was born with it no amount of surgery will give you such an eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, IWantToMax and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
his nasal bridge looks very wide in that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Obviously but you'll never be like him cause he was born with it no amount of surgery will give you such an eye area
i don't know anybody at his prime who look so much as an alien like him so it's over for op even in dream and for all of us

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
eye area, forward growth, fwhr and compact midface, and ofc what is linked in between like huge zygo
That shit you're born with. You can't acquire it not with a 100 surgeries you'd look plastic and fake

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Iamthewalrus01, Chadelite and 1 other person
i don't know anybody at his prime who look so much as an alien like him so it's over for op even in dream and for all of us
Yeah man but remeber he's like one in a million lol

• +1
so shit.. it is what it is

at least 1 in 1 million, probably more
Yap heavy surgeries are cope. I am more of a gymcel/roidcel guy and softmaxing guy

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 3043
maybe we can stop with model worship you're setting unrealistic standards for everyone and people are suffering in here so you kill them evenmore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, forwardgrowth, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
it's his extreme maxilla protrusion and eye area that makes him god tier

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
maybe we can stop with model worship you're setting unrealistic standards for everyone and people are suffering in here so you kill them evenmore
there is not even a fucking point with comparing with aliens, like 1 in X millions jfl at those who do such it's such a way to become depressive.
It's them who are odd not us

Those dude are like a 1 in a million lol

there is not even a fucking point with comparing with aliens, like 1 in X millions jfl at those who do such it's such a way to become depressive.
It's them who are odd not us
Greatest slayer I knew was a chubby Bulgarian guy he was going in Norway and slaying Nordic girls which all could mog him. Those are the cases that need to be studied not some raptiles.

• Woah
Those undereye fat pads, how do you get them? Chico and a couple of others also have them, I can kind of emulate similar look by widely smiling which pushes fat from my cheeks directly under eye, but I want a permanent effect

So it's pointless to constantly compare our selves to them facially we can never become facially something remotely close to that

his tongue is so thin wtf?

Greatest slayer I knew was a chubby Bulgarian guy he was going in Norway and slaying Nordic girls which all could mog him. Those are the cases that need to be studied not some raptiles.
that's true way more intelligent way of thinking
Those undereye fat pads, how do you get them? Chico and a couple of others also have them, I can kind of emulate similar look by widely smiling which pushes fat from my cheeks directly under eye, but I want a permanent effect
fat graft is all that comes in my mind

he's slayer eyes look uncanny in that pic, maybe dial it back a bit to be more approachable

14693864 185912135148948 6517712330237673472 n

• Love it
Reactions: Over
I swear OP is closeted and is scared to come out.

• JFL
his prenatal test if off the charts you see that he has to constantly shave his chest hair for modeling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
height is cope, he's 5'11 and slayed more than 99% of men combined

his prenatal test if off the charts you see that he has to constantly shave his chest hair for modeling.

he has the perfect balance of feminine and masculine features

Gigi hadid for vogue eyewear collection launch party inside new york usa shutterstock editoria

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
giphy.gif

I swear in a few months Barrett's pics will be posted here first and then on his Instagram account, he rents free 24/7/365 in all of your pathetic heads faggots

giphy.gif

I swear in a few months Barrett's pics will be posted here first and then on his Instagram account, he rents free 24/7/365 in all of your pathetic heads faggots
i think you need to delete this comment its kinda cringe ngl

Nah its his fucking forward growth
29740809_580822202291394_6111293452056526848_n-jpg.140869
His forward growth contributes to his eye area.
Especially his brow ridge, giving him the 'hunter eyes'.
He'd still be gl with less forward growth but not elite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2275
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Eduardo DOV
90% of this forum is obssessed with a lot of things lmao
I mean I have made much worse shitposts I don't really understand why this particular one even got you.

I mean I have made much worse shitposts I don't really understand why this particular one even got you.
i dont see much shitposting from you youre usually one of the less retarded members

holy fukkkk, i have the almost exact same eye area

when speaking about Barrett, we should also talk about his extreme FWHR

his nasal bridge looks very wide in that.
my nasal bridge is small which flaws my hunterlite eyes. if I can somehow widen it+get lower eyelid retraction it will be gigalifefuel for me.

That shit you're born with. You can't acquire it not with a 100 surgeries you'd look plastic and fake
well you are not born with hooded eyes like they are in Barrett and O Pry. then become hooded with the brow ridge