New Pics of de poop

No sorry jeff seid is like htn facially.
One of the biggest bullshit that i read today. Good luck to find a normie irl with his chin and compact orbitals. If he isn't chad i don't know who is then.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
One of the biggest bullshit that i read today. Good luck to find a normie irl with his chin and compact orbitals. If he isn't chad i don't know who is then.
his chin isnt rare, i know a guy at my school whos 7psl with his orbital hes also 6"2, deep blue eyes and blonde hair, very high set defined cheekbones, forward grown, wide jaw etc looks like brad pitt morphed with barrett

his chin isnt rare, i know a guy at my school whos 7psl with his orbital hes also 6"2, deep blue eyes and blonde hair, very high set defined cheekbones, forward grown, wide jaw etc looks like brad pitt morphed with barrett
Stfu you stupid cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and the BULL
Stfu you stupid cunt
breaking bad laughing GIF

You just said "one guy", in fact One doesn't mean that it's common. I also bet that you go to uni, here men looks better than hs for obvious reasons. Could you post his face? I'm curious to see a guy that looks like barrett and pitt morphed ngl

You just said "one guy", in fact One doesn't mean that it's common. I also bet that you go to uni, here men looks better than hs for obvious reasons. Could you post his face? I'm curious to see a guy that looks like barrett and pitt morphed ngl
i said the chin is common only, and the guy i talked about doesnt even have that kind of chin he has a kinda recessed chin but it doesnt affect his jaw somehow, i dont have any pics of him i dont even know his last name he is very maesthetic though

i said the chin is common only, and the guy i talked about doesnt even have that kind of chin he has a kinda recessed chin but it doesnt affect his jaw somehow, i dont have any pics of him i dont even know his last name he is very maesthetic though
I believe you but you are probably overrating him bro, you CAN'T BE 7psl if your chin is recessed, especially as a male, maybe he is 5.5 or 6 psl haloed by eyes and pheno. Chin recession doesn't affect gonial angles and jaw width, that's normal. I noticed that most guys with top jaws are recessed dogs, meanwhile guys like depoot with insane forward growth have average gonions, same for sean or gandy.

I don't get how you niggas don't see how weird he looks.

He is anything but harmonious. Looks like an aspie alien school shooter. Not attractive to women at all.
In my opinion he needs to do 3 things as to increase his appeal

1. Colouring. he ususally looks too pale but hi soft features are good colouring wise
Depoot colouring

You can even see it in the grey pictures below hiding his paleness and imo making him better looking

2. Frame/Neck(optional).
De poot morph

3. Hair (Easy one) , as he has many options to choose from and many that look good on him
Elias De Poot
Elias depoot hair3
Depoot colouring
De poot morph
3078053 D132F94E 8E95 42F8 A2F8 32130EE87020
Elias depoot hair2
Elias de Poot LOfficiel Hommes Germany Markus Pritzi 08

The problem is not his face or his features which people unnecessarily nitpick.
He mogs when it comes to those

Its whats surrounding him, colouring,frame and hair(sometimes), that makes in look weird/low appeal

especially coloring for the appeal part and neck/frame giving him the school shooter look
De poop Is low appeal

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Found a short necked incel, aka a neckcel.
Keep coping giraffe. Long neck looks retarded and you will get knocked out easily.

Keep crying giraffecel. Be careful not to break your twink neck
Go pay Paley to experimentally lengthen your stupid low T exposed neck, you bulldog.

Go pay Paley to experimentally lengthen your stupid low T exposed neck, you bulldog.
Your noodle neck must be good for deep throating. Cry harder twink

Last edited:
Your noodle neck must be good for deep throating. Cry harder twink
I deep throated your mom and her short neck had no problem.

I deep throated your mom and her short neck had no problem.
You’re a twink barking online jfl. Your noodle neck will break with a punch irl

Last edited:
Meanwhile you in reality

View attachment 1894676

Keep coping with your giraffe neck. This is hilarious
Why you're so obsessed trying to believe I have a ridiculously long neck? This post is about male models, which a lot of them have long necks.

The only explanation is that you're a retarded low T neckcel.

no-neck-ed.gif

Why you're so obsessed trying to believe I have I ridiculously long neck? This post is about male models, which a lot of them have long necks.

The only explanation is that you're a retarded low T neckcel.
JFL I triggered you so hard because you’re a giraffecel. No one else cries like you because they have normal necks.

Don’t worry kid, you can get surgery to fix your deformity

JFL I triggered you so hard because you’re a giraffecel. No one else cries like you because they have normal necks.

Don’t worry kid, you can get surgery to fix your deformity
Hahaha says the moron who came to a thread about a male model with long neck, trying to convince everyone that short neck is ideal. No one gives a shit what you think. Short necks are unattractive. Try stretching your neck with a rope 24/7 or go to Paley.

Hahaha says the moron who came to a thread about a male model with long neck, trying to convince everyone that short neck is ideal. No one gives a shit what you think. Short necks are unattractive. Try stretching your neck with a rope 24/7 or go to Paley.
Didn’t read. Crying here won’t give you a normal neck giraffecel. Go back to the zoo

Lol keep the cope coming, insecure giraffe
Go fix your short neck, Paley will cut it and extend it, if you want to ever have a gf. Paley, surgery and pain or no gf, you pick.

Go fix your short neck, Paley will cut it and extend it, if you want to ever have a gf. Paley, surgery and pain or no gf, you pick.
Your giraffe tears are delicious. Keep going

Your giraffe tears are delicious. Keep going
How's it to your chin to touch your boobs when you're face is pointed down? Fucking neckcel.

How's it to your chin to touch your boobs when you're face is pointed down? Fucking neckcel.
Time to go back to your enclosure giraffe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead