New PSL feature is also the biggest halo

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I coined this term the gandy halo. That sexy Chaddam feature is so fucken aesthetic and also the most rare to have on a male face. There is 1 in a million chance of getting it. It can halo any race because this feature is a gift to the human race. Just having this size can fix your facial harmony and boost you 2 PSL. That deep downswung medical canthus shows foids and Stacie’s that you mean buisness and you are all alpha. It’s the hugest genetic feature one can get. I suspect in the future they will have surgeries to obtain it

Attachments

• D10AF3CE-91CD-4547-90C7-C9D81833E3E4.jpeg
    D10AF3CE-91CD-4547-90C7-C9D81833E3E4.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 260
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Shrek2OnDvD, aphoria and 3 others
Are you talking about medial canthus as feature?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Imagine u didnt even hit around 11% chance of being white.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Are you talking about medial canthus as feature?
Yes but it’s more then medial canthus. Medial canthus Thats really deep and downswung is the gandy halo

This isn't new

Any surgery?

My oneitis rated him the same. I always thought Jono Jenkins is a 10/10 Superman chad.

Incels just can't win bro
That gandy Galo can make a incel into a Chadlite it it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I coined this term the gandy halo. That sexy Chaddam feature is so fucken aesthetic and also the most rare to have on a male face. There is 1 in a million chance of getting it. It can halo any race because this feature is a gift to the human race. Just having this size can fix your facial harmony and boost you 2 PSL. That deep downswung medical canthus shows foids and Stacie’s that you mean buisness and you are all alpha. It’s the hugest genetic feature one can get. I suspect in the future they will have surgeries to obtain it
lol his is not as rare.
the médial canthus of Eriksen mog hard no ?
@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
imagine you approach a girl with those eyes vs

Puteyes

Fuck man. Btw there's a guy with hunter eyes in my gym and because I've become a PSL retard I can literally spot him 20meters away just because of those hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CopeAndRope
imagine you approach a girl with those eyes vs

View attachment 145589

Fuck man. Btw there's a guy with hunter eyes in my gym and because I've become a PSL retard I can literally spot him 20meters away just because of those hunter eyes
You don’t even need a jaw with eyes like these man

Attachments

• 4E6FB2FE-B210-413A-BCC3-82E980F0DBBD.jpeg
    4E6FB2FE-B210-413A-BCC3-82E980F0DBBD.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 213
  • +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, PubertyMaxxer, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
mine are insane, im literally gandy 2.0

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
medial canthus is feminine :feelshaha: , inb4 males with vagina become psl gods by 2025

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
I have this feature tear drop down pointed inner median canthus , from some angles i looks like alien
Didnt realized this is important for overall looks

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Titbot
My oneitis rated him the same. I always thought Jono Jenkins is a 10/10 Superman chad.
Typical example of "This is what too much PSL does to your brain". That dude looks comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Looks like I'm Gandy

Bye boys

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and needsolution
I have a little bit of this

I have this feature tear drop down pointed inner median canthus , from some angles i looks like alien
Didnt realized this is important for overall looks
when they discuss aspie PSL traits and you happen to have them, you consider it important for looks

when you don't have a certain feature you suddently activate red-pill and it's all about beards and long hair

• +1
Reactions: Heirio and Titbot
Typical example of "This is what too much PSL does to your brain". That dude looks comical
He looks like Superman in your Avi tbh

IMG 20191025 135449

Bow down subhumans

• So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3043
umad faggots

67jhjkjkkjk

Eye area is easily the MOST manipulable area of the face depending on pose angle of camera etc. This pic makes me look like my eye area is unreal yet its cause its spot from an above angle which makes you seem like

more hooding
deeper set
downward pointing medical canthus
more pos tilted lower lids
better canthal tilt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and CursedOne
umad faggots

View attachment 146434

Eye area is easily the MOST manipulable area of the face depending on pose angle of camera etc. This pic makes me look like my eye area is unreal yet its cause its spot from an above angle which makes you seem like

more hooding
deeper set
downward pointing medical canthus
more pos tilted lower lids
better canthal tilt
Gandy and saludon have graham that eye area in every lighting

No. Too much.
It looks like Gandy’s medial canthus is more longer though Eriksen’s is more downturned. Tbh Eriksen’s eye area is very unique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Titbot
It looks like Gandy’s medial canthus is more longer though Eriksen’s is more downturned. Tbh Eriksen’s eye area is very unique
Looks like a snake to me.

Fuck i have this 😀

But i also have chin recession
20191025 115235

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Shit I have this I'm Chaddam maxing

Beard maxing for Chad lower third

1 White submissive stacy > 10 non white women