New race study shows which ethnicities date out most in anglosphere [2024 june latest]

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing

Arab men date out more. Maybe thsyre attractive or viewed as masc. Or maybe their Muslim religion stops girls more, I think that's the truth

Blacks date out more than black girls. Maybe girls are more willing to try black guys than they are to try black girls. Admittedly afro doesn't look so bad on men but it's a GIGA failo on women

South asians men and women about the same

Chinese girls date out more than Chinese guys, Chinese guys are viewed as subhumans

Latina girls date out more than Latino guys, I think Latinas are just peak sex appeal for white men, and latino men are failod by height

Korean girls date out the most out of all races while korean guys barely date out. I think korean guys are the lowest smv males due to their really squinty eyes, fat massive wide faces, nerdy behaviour etc..

South east asian girls date out a lot more than sea men. Same reason as Latinas

Japanese always date out a lot. Women more than men but the men seem to be somewhat popular too.

Filipino girls date out massively more than filipino guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, EzikoIsHere and HTN_Mentalcel
Any new JBW studies?

Screen Shot 2024 06 02 at 54057 PM

Screen Shot 2024 06 02 at 54119 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, JoeKeys9, wishIwasSalludon and 10 others
View attachment 2955989
Arab men date out more. Maybe thsyre attractive or viewed as masc. Or maybe their Muslim religion stops girls more, I think that's the truth

Blacks date out more than black girls. Maybe girls are more willing to try black guys than they are to try black girls. Admittedly afro doesn't look so bad on men but it's a GIGA failo on women

South asians men and women about the same

Chinese girls date out more than Chinese guys, Chinese guys are viewed as subhumans

Latina girls date out more than Latino guys, I think Latinas are just peak sex appeal for white men, and latino men are failod by height

Korean girls date out the most out of all races while korean guys barely date out. I think korean guys are the lowest smv males due to their really squinty eyes, fat massive wide faces, nerdy behaviour etc..

South east asian girls date out a lot more than sea men. Same reason as Latinas

Japanese always date out a lot. Women more than men but the men seem to be somewhat popular too.

Filipino girls date out massively more than filipino guys
Brutal for japanesecels

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Do you think indians date out more now since they are the lowest on that graph
South Asian men probably still date out more than pajeetas, if you are a handsome curry you probably won't go for a pajeeta, if you are a currycel you ain't getting anything, and if you are a pajeeta you are a femcel invisible to most high SMV men to begin with besides your own so

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and distance decay
bruh that shit is from 2006

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface756 and murdah
This shits from 2006 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface756 and murdah