New RDR2 update. You playing?

You playing the new update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
People still play this game? It was by far the best story I've ever played and I enjoyed the online but dropped off due to a lack of things to do. Thinking about getting back into the game now since the "summer update" dropped

Never played, no care

First was better. One of the best games ever made.

First was better. One of the best games ever made.
I hardly even remember it haha. I used to go to my friends house and we would take turns playing it. I ended up watching a playthrough just before rdr 2 released and regreted it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I played and got bored

Is the new update good? The online was kind of boring for the most part

never played never tried never will

I played and got bored
Ngl I was hugely disappointed with the online. Gta online made them so much money which made me think rdr online would release with a shit ton to do.

It's gonna sound kinda aspie but I really wanted to experience robbing a train with my mates. I thought online would have businesses and people would sell their cargo either by carriage or train etc. You don't even understand how disappointed I was when I found out the only trains in online were shitty coal trains with only 1 npc lol
Is the new update good? The online was kind of boring for the most part
It's basically a business update. Same as when they added businesses into gta online.
You can either be an unlisened/listened bounty hunter, collector or a trader like the trapper from single player. I haven't actually played it yet though. Turning on my xbox for the first time in a month rn

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Ngl I was hugely disappointed with the online. Gta online made them so much money which made me think rdr online would release with a shit ton to do.

It's gonna sound kinda aspie but I really wanted to experience robbing a train with my mates. I thought online would have businesses and people would sell their cargo either by carriage or train etc. You don't even understand how disappointed I was when I found out the only trains in online were shitty coal trains with only 1 npc lol

It's basically a business update. Same as when they added businesses into gta online.
You can either be an unlisened/listened bounty hunter, collector or a trader like the trapper from single player. I haven't actually played it yet though. Turning on my xbox for the first time in a month rn
gaming is shit, prime years were 2007-2013 when cod was good far cry 3 borderlands 2 etc, got very shit after 2015 though

gaming is shit, prime years were 2007-2013 when cod was good far cry 3 borderlands 2 etc, got very shit after 2015 though
I think rdr2 had the possibility of being the best game in the last generation. Single player was praised but overshadowed by the lack of stuff in online.
What annoys me the most is the music used in single player was one of the reasons it was so well received but in online they don't use any of those soundtracks. It's like they wanted it to be worse

I think rdr2 had the possibility of being the best game in the last generation. Single player was praised but overshadowed by the lack of stuff in online.
What annoys me the most is the music used in single player was one of the reasons it was so well received but in online they don't use any of those soundtracks. It's like they wanted it to be worse
eh idk bro i find gaming shit nowadays, don’t care to play anymore.. so sad cos it used to be so fun especially xbox 360/ps3 era..

Beat rdr2 story mode, don’t want to go back tbh

Lifeisgood72