I don’t know how to describe it

Very happy

Too happy

No sadness in their life

It’s so weird

Dystopia type shit

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Most normie teens in general. I used to be the same but it’s funny that these kids will larp about having depression on social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, 97baHater and cromagnon
Typical zoomgroids

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and cromagnon
This yeae I’m being homeschooled then I’ll either go to private school or public for I dread public introductions

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
This yeae I’m being homeschooled then I’ll either go to private school or public for I dread public introductions
I was homeschooled for a little bit once like 3 months alsays been priv school for me tho

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I was homeschooled for a little bit once like 3 months alsays been priv school for me tho
I already know I’m just gonna be in the back of the class with my head down or just being autistic

OP wants everyone to be a depressed loser

OP wants everyone to be a depressed loser
obviously not retard, but being blindly happy 24/7 is weird thats some vivarium type shit innit

I’m just gonna make the most of it and looksmax and get a job until I’ll be able to go back to in person school

• +1
I’m just gonna make the most of it and looksmax and get a job until I’ll be able to go back to in person school
I really hope I can get a gf at my new school though, i unironically need to get some luv

• +1
I really hope I can get a gf at my new school though, i unironically need to get some luv
ill pray that the school treats you well transferring is always a pain in the ass at the start but it’ll get better around the 6 month mark hopefully you’ll find a htb gf too

• Love it
ill pray that the school treats you well transferring is always a pain in the ass at the start but it’ll get better around the 6 month mark hopefully you’ll find a htb gf too
Thx bro u as well

• Love it
Fake being happy jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, I had to do it fit in with other people

Depressed chudcel sees happiness for the first time

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, BideltMaxer and cromagnon