New skincare tech in 2024 is mindblowing compared to the old stuff always talked about here

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
If you've done your research in the skincare field for products and procedures from late 2023 to this year you'll realize there's a ton of new stuff that no one on the forum is talking about since all skin megathreads on here are from 2018-2022 and the field has progressed a lot since then

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, DamonHx and NZb6Air
The " new products " are shit , that why tret benzoyl peroxide diet enough

• +1
Reactions: axm, Litekiller11 and elemanzelvadre
ghk only

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
If you've done your research in the skincare field for products and procedures from late 2023 to this year you'll realize there's a ton of new stuff that no one on the forum is talking about since all skin megathreads on here are from 2018-2022 and the field has progressed a lot since then
Yh i should probably do a thread on it since ive been intrested in that stuff for the past months

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, kennnnnyyyyy, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
tell us about it, what new things. dont gatekeep amigo :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, kennnnnyyyyy, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Major cope
IMG 4259

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air

Attachments

• 39681-f999cc727c51abdb08359dbcc6523d49.mp4
    3 MB
Eating tons of saturated fat is key

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311, ronald_2 and axm
skincare 2024 is water tbh , the only interesting products are niacinamide and vitamin C , and maybe centella

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
Skincare doesn't even work lol its a meme for coping autists

Anything for skin whitening

i use beef tallow and i sun my balls. u mad?

Yeah? Can these so-called new skincare products remove a simple dark spot on my face, because none have succeeded so far. It's ridiculous.

i use beef tallow and i sun my balls. u mad?
Your neighbors are mad seeing your faggot brown curry balls with your legs spread open everytime they look out the window

li
like what

Its not

• +1
Reactions: coxel
for retaining youthfulness: tret/taz, spf 100, dermarolling, ghk-cu, matrixy+agireline, high dose oral collagen peptides+glycine. did i miss anything bro?

for retaining youthfulness: tret/taz, spf 100, dermarolling, ghk-cu, matrixy+agireline, high dose oral collagen peptides+glycine. did i miss anything bro?
Spf 380 is industry standard atp

Dermarolling is bad replace it with Dermapen

Oral collagen doesnt work as well as u think, same for the rest, u can cope with peptides and supplements tho, they help a little

ull u realistically need is

Tret, spf, cleanser, moisture, dermapen

There is other shit like toner and a few other things that make a small diff

The real secrets to skin care comes when ur down to spend a little bit more money

Pdrn, exosomes, i have guides on those 2 and know users testing them in dms

Theres alot more, but the better it is the more expensive and harder it gets

• +1
Isotretinoin, dutasteride and GHKcu are the only three things you need for any skin issue

anything else is pure unadulterated cope.

• +1
Spf 380 is industry standard atp

Dermarolling is bad replace it with Dermapen

Oral collagen doesnt work as well as u think, same for the rest, u can cope with peptides and supplements tho, they help a little

ull u realistically need is

Tret, spf, cleanser, moisture, dermapen

There is other shit like toner and a few other things that make a small diff

The real secrets to skin care comes when ur down to spend a little bit more money

Pdrn, exosomes, i have guides on those 2 and know users testing them in dms

Theres alot more, but the better it is the more expensive and harder it gets
Good to know there’s more stuff out there, i’ve read abt these before but didn’t see enough conclusive evidence to really consider them. I’m young asf with perfect skin anyway so i’ll just ldar with my spf 10,000

The why don't you tell us about it instead of gatekeeping like a little bitch?

Is this really expensive tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back