New Slayer Squad Member

doesnt matter how wide you are if you appear like a block
The entire reason you exist on here is to try to make yourself seem better than others when we both know u aren't. You've never postes pics here because you know your worth
He’s a 5.5-6/10 at best... subhuman compared to chico
I don't care what you think. I still get more validation than you EVER will
What's good for 6'3?
21"+

i have better frame than u . lol., at your fat waist which makes u look like block ngl u can run the @averageblokecel theory without any problem CAGE
@Nibba dude run block Game, for real

The entire reason you exist on here is to try to make yourself seem better than others when we both know u aren't. You've never postes pics here because you know your worth

I don't care what you think. I still get more validation than you EVER will

21"+
wait what? that is exactly what u do not me. pure lies from ur angry mouth

wait what? that is exactly what u do not me. pure lies from ur angry mouth
I post myself here all the time. I've seen your face once in a highly frauded pic

Bro I have a swimmers build. Always have. 22" shoulders, 12" waist. Tony just enjoys inflaming me
@Tricky and ever1 on ur group can confirm that you are wide waisted. reply what you want i wont continue arguing with you

Bro I have a swimmers build. Always have. 22" shoulders, 12" waist. Tony just enjoys inflaming me
You are missing too much, I can fraud a v-taper butit's impossible for you to be of the block masterrace

This thread took a different direction

This thread took a different direction
This is a looksmax.org's offtopic thread

98.47% of threads in offtopic either die or turn into a pissing fest, that's a fact