New slaying idea (only if you are average and above)

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Tinder users are very small % of women, while virtually everyone has instagram. That's where I get my idea:
This can work especially when you are in a new city and have a good instagram profile with decent amount of followers.
Search for the city you are located in the research bar and press "places"
There, you can find people who located themselves there. Press "recent" to see who just uploaded pics of themselves recently.
Like the pic and/or follow and/or just DM all the girls you find attractive. Wait for the ones that talk back and invite them out.
I suggest that because in some places tinder game doesn't work or tinder userbase is low quality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Madhate, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
NO HOPE FOR MEN <6PSL, <8X6” OR <6’2”.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
  • Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
That's why I said average or more. Your 5ft6 ass needs something different.
5’9”* 5.6” wrists (over anyways, but at least not brutally heightmogged by most roasties in America)

5’9”* 5.6” wrists (over anyways, but at least not brutally heightmogged by most roasties in America)
I'm 5ft10 but I have some lays, it's not over boyo, what race are you?

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I'm 5ft10 but I have some lays, it's not over boyo, what race are you?
Curry but latinoracetransitionmaxxxed. Doctors says I will grow still though 😍

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc and .🇹🇩.
will result in the girls wondering how you found them & being creeped out

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
will result in the girls wondering how you found them & being creeped out
Just tell them that she appeared in your recommendations.

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6512
instagram works, i have gotten more lays from instagram than tinder tbh. dm for guide on smashing instagram hoes

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 6512
instagram works, i have gotten more lays from instagram than tinder tbh. dm for guide on smashing instagram hoes
Send me the guide bro

cen u also gib standards for muh wrist size?
Less important tbh but for a man bare bare minimum is 6.5-7”. Only reason I bitch about it is because mine is less than the average woman. (Much less)

customimplants36.jpg

bro, this is my lower 1/3 after plasticmaxxing
do you think I can apply for this method?

bro u do realise 99.9% of girls leave the majority if not all men on delivered/read right? Jfl

customimplants36.jpg

bro, this is my lower 1/3 after plasticmaxxing
do you think I can apply for this method?
I need to see whole face but in this case social maxxing is more important, good quality pictures and followers.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
bro u do realise 99.9% of girls leave the majority if not all men on delivered/read right? Jfl
Same stuff on tinder, at the end of the day its a numbers game, I'm giving you tools to improve the numbers you can play

Yeah basically
fair enough bro ur advice seems good for those average or above men. for that i hope u get well rewarded at some point in life and ur kindness is greatly appreciated

fair enough bro ur advice seems good for those average or above men. for that i hope u get well rewarded at some point in life and ur kindness is greatly appreciated
Thanks for the wholesomeness bro, I wish everyone here will improve their PSL and LMS so they can slay.

• Love it
Reactions: some1h0peless