New slaying technique

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
I started doing this slayMax last night, and its OP AS FUCK

You have to LARP foreign accent, its an insane convo starter if your an autist and dont know what to talk about.

I go up to a stacy in the bar, and start chatting her up with an irish accent i had been practicing for the past couple days, she INSTANTLY commented on it and started asking if I was from Ireland, and I had a whole lie pre planned that I had a giga easy time telling her.

I got a slay out of this so its legit, start larping either Brittish, Australian, or Irish if your in the US TRUST ME

@dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @hollowcaulk try it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, mvp2v1, rand anon and 28 others
yeah im trusting u on this one king, trying it out soon

:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Clavicular and LooksThinker

You have to LARP foreign accent, its an insane convo starter if your an autist and dont know what to talk about.
Just be curry bro!

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
i will try indian accent saar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, rand anon, 9cel and 13 others
I call bullshit, a stacy did not fuck you because you made up an Irish accent out of all accents

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Zeta
If this thread is not tales, then she'd probably also fuck you without you having to fake an accent and larp as a foreigner :ROFLMAO:

(Edit: I'm also gonna do this a lot of times since it's just funny as fuck)

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, 97baHater, Clavicular and 1 other person

I go up to a stacy in the bar, and start chatting her up with an irish accent i had been practicing for the past couple days, she INSTANTLY commented on it and started asking if I was from Ireland, and I had a whole lie pre planned that I had a giga easy time telling her.

I got a slay out of this so its legit, start larping either Brittish, Australian, or Irish if your in the US TRUST ME

You are so dumb.

'yeah I'm irish can't you tell by how inbred I look?'

and other conversation starters.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tigrxs, kiyopon, Axii and 3 others
'yeah I'm irish can't you tell by how inbred I look?'

and other conversation starters.
Can you even start convos?

Can you even start convos?
fuck no, any time I say something that isn't a direct reply it's at the level of a random line from an adolf hitler speech.

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, RaidenJTR, mewingmaxxer and 3 others
I’ve always wondered how I’d do with my Scottish accent in another country but unfortunately leaving here is not yet in the cards.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I don’t think I’m gonna get laid by Stacy bc of this :lul::lul:

fuck no, any time I say something that isn't a direct reply it's at the level of a random line from an adolf hitler speech.
Exactly adolf, ill keep stacy slaying with my irish larp

No one on this forum has to larp

The Indians in the west have an Indian accent, the Indians in India can never larp as non Indian

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Clavicular
I’m med I wanna do Sergi accent Spanish

What kind of outfits do you wear while clubbing

Imagine you are a russian chad in the UK or USA with a deep voice, good looking and then the accent. You just mog so hard

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4

Start practising rallyenglish and people will 100% start a conversation about that

Over for us rallienklanticels:feelsbadman:

try indian accent

until you wake up the following morning next to her and forget to larp the accent

Lots of girls compliment my accent

accent larpmaxxing activated

This is true
I have a Scottish accent, in the uk it is amazing

I knew yo ass was larping when you said you were an incel you fakecel… tss these chads trying to be humble

This is why I slay way easier in europe, spanish girls freak out when they notice my spanish is somewhat broken but my english is fluent same with french and italian girls, gotta start using in the US the other way around. I dont have an accent anymore but i should start forcing a mild spanish one so they ask about it

high iq ive though about doing it before but havent followed through in us yet, will try next time im out clubbing

until you wake up the following morning next to her and forget to larp the accent
once youve already slayed her you can drop the accent she wasnt actually there for the accent that just helps smooth out the convo, it would be odd if she left just cause you woke up without accent you can always claim that when ur drunk for some reason you start talking in the accent or etc

its actually a fool proof method it has no negatives since it can always be plaid off as a joke or a dare

• +1
Reactions: betty
Im guessing this wont work for currycels jfl