org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Diamond
This is my full stack
- 6.25mg of Aromasin daily
- 5mg of CJC-1295 per week
- 300mcg of Ipamorelin daily
- 4iu of hgh everyday
If anyone has any advice or something to change to make it better lmk.
I will be doing a cycle of 12 weeks, but i will continue the AI and HGH even after the cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and lerwaf123
go ahead and inject. i dont waste my time on dumbasses like you.
Wtf is your problem i literally posted my stack and you got mad for nothing just help me out or keep your mouth shut

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ascendedchad
it does since thats the only pathway u know and focus on lmfao
IMG 8775

This is the only debate i had with u wise fold bud

Also its not the only pathway i talk abt what r u on ur objectively wrong

how did he prove my points wrong. tell me how hgh doesn't lead to cancer and increased organ size.
The dosage is too low to have these kind of effects

• +1
ure literally killing the poor guy.
if you think height is so simple, go ahead, create a magical stack.
How is he killing me, help me with the dosages what should i change in my stack?

• +1
prove to me why 4ius wont
Idk how to explain to u dude it just wont only happens when u take insanely high doses thru insulin/PI3K/Akt, avoidable js doing normal doses, unironically have u used common sense to think why patients dont get acromegaly

The stacks created, this wont kill him alot of ppl r taking this

Ofc i dont condone this but not cause its risky
I dont condone

The stacks created, this wont kill him alot of ppl r taking this

Ofc i dont condone this but not cause its risky
I dont condone it cause imo 1-2 inches isnt enough for me to bother but thats just an opinion

Idk how to explain to u dude it just wont only happens when u take insanely high doses thru insulin/PI3K/Akt, avoidable js doing normal doses, unironically have u used common sense to think why patients dont get acromegaly
because they are actually deficient

illiterate fuck now has to repeat me like a parrot
R u this slow… u asked me how it was hypocritical so i gave an example… i even replied to “how so?” R u possibly drunk rn…

how is th
R u this slow… u asked me how it was hypocritical so i gave an example… i even replied to “how so?” R u possibly drunk rn…
at hypocritical if i never stated that i am smarter than you, you're clearly just ignorant so i joked about your intelligence.

so i guess hgh doesn't lead to acromegaly
If u use shit like a retard it would,
An example i thought of is if i point a gun at myself and shoot id die, doesnt mean everyone who owns a gun will die just cause i used it like a retard

No its not deficient ppl experience the same feedback mechanisms as normal ppl
body makes more receptors when you're deficient which is why it gets used faster fuck wit. compared to the average person, ofc it will be different

how is th

at hypocritical if i never stated that i am smarter than you, you're clearly just ignorant so i joked about your intelligence.
Im not ignorant i havent made an incorrect statement
My statements and proof is as simple as “an apple falls” and somehow u cant seem to understand it

If u use shit like a retard it would,
An example i thought of is if i point a gun at myself and shoot id die, doesnt mean everyone who owns a gun will die just cause i used it like a retard
no, this stack is purely retarded. its literally a speed run to diabetes and cancer.

body makes more receptors when you're deficient which is why it gets used faster fuck wit. compared to the average person, ofc it will be different
Thats not how receptor dynamics work dawg, receptor density isnt dependent on deficiency

y
Im not ignorant i havent made an incorrect statement
My statements and proof is as simple as “an apple falls” and somehow u cant seem to understand it
you're ignorant, your just to blinded to see it

no, this stack is purely retarded. its literally a speed run to diabetes and cancer.
u take metformin, also cancer only happens if u have pre existing cancer cells, which i guarantee op doesnt or he would know lol

cancer cells are simultaneously being created and killed burdy
I dont want to fully argue this since its still heavily debated in endocrinology split 50/50 but im on the side that believes it doesnt cause oncogenesis, no way to fully prove either side yet