dw guys ill fuck as many white girls as i can and we'll all be set :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore, The False Prophet and 2 others
Just abort the baby theory

Just have sex with Chad and settle with the betabuxx theory

Focus on your career only feminist theory
Culture plays a pretty insignificant role in it of itself, the economic system decides the fertility rate.

Dwelling size
Age at marriage
Whether women are in the workforce and to what degree
Health of the populus (you're never going to have a stellar TFR with a 45% obesity rate, 15% of couples have trouble conceiving)
Whether having children is a net positive or negative regarding finances
Do you have family to take care of the kids or does the populus move around a lot, as is the case in the US

All these factors were negatively exacerbated after 2008

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, Richard Cheese, murdah and 1 other person
It's over. Fertility rates are at an all time low. You can coooom in women now and the chances of getting her pregnant are so low because of how shit our fertility rates are now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, arab_chink, Carv and 2 others
So what? I am so annoyed with this topic and it has been beaten to death ever since that faggot grifter Elon musk decided to take it upon himself to become the source of wisdom for the lack of childbirths

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
White women need to breed with more ethnics to solve this crisis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, arab_chink and 3 others
i cant wait until our species dies off

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: arab_chink, Richard Cheese, nathan and 2 others
It's over. Fertility rates are at an all time low. You can coooom in women now and the chances of getting her pregnant are so low because of how shit our fertility rates are now.

White women need to breed with more ethnics to solve this crisis.
Coom inside a sheboon..they still have high fertility rates in 2024. @Looks234 @RecessedChinCel @nope @Ricky212

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 6 others
Coom inside a sheboon..they still have high fertility rates in 2024. @Looks234 @RecessedChinCel @nope @Ricky212
Naw. Blacks need to procreate with white women to further the mulatto master race! IMG 8444

I wonder what the percentile projection is for how many whites will be left in US compared to other races/ethnicities

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
the entire devolved world is facing a birth rate crisis it's only a matter of a few decades until the rest of the world catches up.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and murdah
I wonder what the percentile projection is for how many whites will be left in US compared to other races/ethnicities
Ethnics are not breeding either. What will happen is the US will be mostly hispanic which is the ideal outcome imo. similar religion and culture a lot of them are half european already one or two gens until they look Danny Gonzalez, lil xan, dicaprio or lorenzo zurzulo types. Now europe is fucked all they import are muslims. over for them. east Asians can just exploit vietnam they're genetically similar anyway.

the biggest issue is that even thirdies are not breeding. once that gravy train is over i dont' know what firststie4s will do. assited suicide at 30? Logan]'s run shit? a bit dystopian and unlikely to happen ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, nathan and murdah
Time to move out

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
Affirmative action is to blame.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
Ethnics are not breeding either. What will happen is the US will be mostly hispanic which is the ideal outcome imo. similar religion and culture a lot of them are half european already one or two gens until they look Danny Gonzalez, lil xan, dicaprio or lorenzo zurzulo types. Now europe is fucked all they import are muslims. over for them. east Asians can just exploit vietnam they're genetically similar anyway.

the biggest issue is that even thirdies are not breeding. once that gravy train is over i dont' know what firststie4s will do. assited suicide at 30? Logan]'s run shit? a bit dystopian and unlikely to happen ngl.
False. All ethnics in the US have positive fertility rates. Especially Pakistanis and Nigerians.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 65208 and |Daddy_Zygos|
the entire devolved world is facing a birth rate crisis it's only a matter of a few decades until the rest of the world catches up.
Muslims are breeding like rabbits tho

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, murdah and nathan
I thought the Mexicans would increase the birth rate, wtf is going on?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and nathan
I thought the Mexicans would increase the birth rate, wtf is going on?
there going down ALOT in recent years they will be the same as white by 2040 probably
Us fertility figure2
Fertilitydeclinesrace w640

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos|, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@radicalrationalist @OldRooster

wym
there going down ALOT in recent years they will be the same as white by 2040 probably
View attachment 2946556View attachment 2946557
its a meme honestly Latinos are never going to be the majority

and considering there's just too many whites anyway

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan and Jason Voorhees
shitskin cope and fantasy lmfao. An ethnic cleansing would happen before this anyway bruttally over for shitskins

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and Jason Voorhees
shitskin cope and fantasy lmfao. An ethnic cleansing would happen before this anyway bruttally over for shitskins
Just pull everything out of your ass theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sny, murdah and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and nathan
will give gentile beauty my jewish sperm to create mogger kids

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos|, murdah and 2 others
Europe, America and East Asia having record low birth rates. Even certain ethnic conglomerates that are stereotyped to have plenty of children are going below that rate as well such as Indians. Meanwhile Africa(SSA) is projected to house 40% of the World's population by 2100. We need an answer to this.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
The vaccine has sterilised many people. You’ll see in 10 years how bad it really is going to get.

Children of men type shit soon.

The vaccine has sterilised many people. You’ll see in 10 years how bad it really is going to get.

Children of men type shit soon.
Another tin foil hat theorist.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MaestheticMaso