New study on Alopecia, what could induce it?

G

grooxx

Bronze
THIS STUDY :

So the study I linked is basically about consequences of drinked Sugar Sweetened Beverages on Male Alopecia. But it gives other informations on what can cause it.

Design of the study is: self completed survey.
Number of attendants: around a 1000 of filled surveys were actually used for calculations.
Country of surveyed people : chinese

Observations and correlations:

-Eating fried, sugars, cereals, leguminous, sugar sweetened beverages is correlated with higher MPA occurence.

-eating meat and vegetables is correlated with lower MPA occurrence.

-sleeping less than 6hours a night is correlated with higher MPA occurence.

-smoking is correlated with higher MPA occurence.

-low exercise is correlated with higher MPA occurence.

Now do what you want, it is not about roots and cause, just correlations. Each of these things come along shitty lifestyle. Basically, shitty lifestyle is correlated with higher MPA.

Probably water, anyway it's written.
Wish you long and good life.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, JovenCansao, Lucid and 2 others
-Eating fried, sugars, cereals, leguminous, sugar sweetened beverages is correlated with higher MPA occurence.
bald people eat shit food to cope

bald people stay awake at night, angry about their bald heads

bald people smoke to cope

bald people lie down and rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Agendum, JovenCansao and 8 others
I found this video which was rather interesting as I thought derma rolling wasn't meant to be that effective but this guy apparently got really good results.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I found this video which was rather interesting as I thought derma rolling wasn't meant to be that effective but this guy apparently got really good results.

Saw it.
The thing is that he comes from a long way so maybe its just rly good results because he is already fuckin bald.

What matters is for balding people who want to keep a juvenile hairline.

And the Derminox combo seems to slow down the process for me (comparing with my brother, bald at the same age as me, while Im staying NW2-3)

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Graham
bald people eat shit food to cope

bald people stay awake at night, angry about their bald heads

bald people smoke to cope

bald people lie down and rot
compound pill

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
What matters is for balding people who want to keep a juvenile hairline.
yeah, I'm around NW2 - 3 and want my NW 0 hairline back.

no

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I wont watch a 15mn video, what does it say?
if you consider your time important, try not posting dogshit threads like this and then barking at people that answer you 🥰 fucking greycels :feelshmm:

if you consider your time important, try not posting dogshit threads like this and then barking at people that answer you 🥰 fucking greycels :feelshmm:
OK man, get a job. Have been respectful throughout all my answers, just out of curiosity asked you to provide most important elements of the video.
Turns out you were just waiting for your moment to flex about your disabilities (having red name on looksmax.org is not a flex man).

When will retards learn it’s genetic
That's not the subject of this thread.

I'm not talking about root and causes, but about correlations. Hypothesis are welcome when it comes to correlations, and many are possible.
Only when you can't think in a scientific way you come to bad conclusions.

Chronic inflammation and poor health contributes to its rate of progression

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Poor health, stressful life will contribute to lots of things tbh

Just looking at people in real life tells you top of skull shape is the biggest driver of male baldness. Certain shapes almost guarantee male baldness without major interventions.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Just looking at people in real life tells you top of skull shape is the biggest driver of male baldness. Certain shapes almost guarantee male baldness without major interventions.
I'm not so sure about that, just that ugly skulls make even uglier balds, I would say.

I'm not so sure about that, just that ugly skulls make even uglier balds, I would say.

Certain top of skull shapes create a lot more mechanical tension. At the extremes fin wont even be able to save you. if you have the better top of skull shapes for not balding your chances are a lot lower you will get bad norwooding.

Certain top of skull shapes create a lot more mechanical tension. At the extremes fin wont even be able to save you. if you have the better top of skull shapes for not balding your chances are a lot lower you will get bad norwooding.
Are you talking for example about egg shaped skulls? Because tension accumulate in one point?
In comparison to horizontally elongated skull shape for which the tension will be spread along a line.
Is that your theory?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Are you talking for example about egg shaped skulls? Because tension accumulate in one point?
In comparison to horizontally elongated skull shape for which the tension will be spread along a line.
Is that your theory?

th

Extreme version of a bad top of skull shape to have for Norwooding. Once someone with this shape ages a little the tension is so strong that even drugs wont save them.

In general a flatter type top of head distributes the tension better which in theory keeps the DHT from sitting there and doing its magic.

The worst shape for balding is a rounded tall top of skull. If the person has a generally small top of skull they can get away with a rounded skull but not if its taller. Most actors that dont have good shapes and still have hair usually had transplants.

My local jail posts front and sideviews of prisoners and using this head shape reason the norwooding likely top of skulls were running 4-1 on chances of balding when compared to the better flatter type of top of skull when it came to serious Norwooding.

Last edited:
There was a thread regarding this and it was BOTB material imo, skull shape is indeed the biggest factor for MPB as the skull grows on top and the hair follicles get lost in that growth, hence why it mostly affects the upper area of the skull and not the sides when starting
Don't remember if it was here or another forum though

• +1
There was a thread regarding this and it was BOTB material imo, skull shape is indeed the biggest factor for MPB as the skull grows on top and the hair follicles get lost in that growth, hence why it mostly affects the upper area of the skull and not the sides when starting
Don't remember if it was here or another forum though

Yep the link to top of skull shape is so strong it has to be the strongest factor. Also people not as prone to DHT would explain the exceptions. Even botox was shown in a small study to improve men that were balding and that would be lessening the tension up there.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Yep the link to top of skull shape is so strong it has to be the strongest factor. Also people not as prone to DHT would explain the exceptions. Even botox was shown in a small study to improve men that were balding and that would be lessening the tension up there.

AC24ECAE 0563 467E 9088 4525E2190BA0

71A09EB5 3941 4546 B771 E0842B5E31B3

Last edited:

Yep as I said if you have top of skull that isnt too tall you have a good chance to keep hair. When round and tall you have very little chance to keep hair as you get up in age. One reason so many nerd looking males go bald is that they have taller rpunded top of skulls.

th

This actor with this top of head skull shape had literally zero chance to keep his hair short of drugs and transplants.

Idk but my whole family never had alopecia and when I took roids I lost a lot of hair, and got like Norwood 0.5-0.75.

dont ever fucking derma roll you retard, you microneedle with for example dr pen

Idk but my whole family never had alopecia and when I took roids I lost a lot of hair, and got like Norwood 0.5-0.75.

Roids can take hair if you are just a little prone to the DHT attaching up there.

Yep as I said if you have top of skull that isnt too tall you have a good chance to keep hair. When round and tall you have very little chance to keep hair as you get up in age. One reason so many nerd looking males go bald is that they have taller rpunded top of skulls.

What do you mean?

If he shaved his head you would say his top of skull is very large.

Also you have to define what top of skull is or your definition of it bc I’m getting lost in translation

Roids can take hair if you are just a little prone to the DHT attaching up there.
It seems like only 35% or so of my follicles were affected

• +1
What do you mean?

If he shaved his head you would say his top of skull is very large.

Also you have to define what top of skull is or your definition of it bc I’m getting lost in translation

No I wouldnt. He doesnt have a tall top of skull at all. He has a lower hairline and a medium top of skull height.

Last edited:
No I wouldnt. He doesnt have a tall top of skull at all. He has a lower hairline and a medium top of skull height.

What is top of skull? Are you talking about forhead height? Or the distance between eyebrows and top most point of the skull

How is this guy’s skull? He has a perfect hairline at 30 with a fairly big forhead
C87024FA 87E5 4D07 BFB2 66456DC26386
C7B91D11 80EE 4CD9 B74E 18D43049EDAF

Last edited:
THIS STUDY :

So the study I linked is basically about consequences of drinked Sugar Sweetened Beverages on Male Alopecia. But it gives other informations on what can cause it.

Design of the study is: self completed survey.
Number of attendants: around a 1000 of filled surveys were actually used for calculations.
Country of surveyed people : chinese

Observations and correlations:

-eating meat and vegetables is correlated with lower MPA occurrence.

Now do what you want, it is not about roots and cause, just correlations. Each of these things come along shitty lifestyle. Basically, shitty lifestyle is correlated with higher MPA.

Probably water, anyway it's written.
Wish you long and good life.
>correlative study
> self reported

Throw this study in the trash where it belongs especially if it didnt control for age.

What is top of skull? Are you talking about forhead height? Or the distance between eyebrows and top most point of the skull

How is this guy’s skull? He has a perfect hairline at 30 with a fairly big forhead
View attachment 2131280View attachment 2131279
Yep the forehead shit is all cope. Seen plenty of big forehead dudes keep their hair well into their 40s. Balding genetics are separate from having a big forehead or high hairline

>correlative study
> self reported

Throw this study in the trash where it belongs especially if it didnt control for age.
That's why I specify it x)
But you shouldn't have that much repulsion against self reported studies. The individual biais in reporting their lifestyle is mostly compensated by the amount of answers. (1000 valid answers).

As for correlation, it is not trash. It gives us opportunity to make hypothesis for roots and causes.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel