New Supplement for Bone Stacks

onlyhereforthehair

onlyhereforthehair

Iron
Calcium-Alpha-Ketoglutarat

CaAKG

Bryan Johnson mentioned it in his "bone stack"

But he is a vegan bluepilled soyboy and would never megadose with MK4

I am gonna search for a good european source and start the ultimative Bone Stack

:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this guy looks like shit
younger him mogs his gay alien current self

because he is a vegan and probably a literal homosexual.

But most of his biohacking is not totaly cope if you look at the health markers.
i think it might still be cope. because who is to say those biomarkers are accurately telling you an organ's age... if all his markers are correct I don't understand why he still looks like an oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair and thereallegend
i think it might still be cope. because who is to say those biomarkers are accurately telling you an organ's age... if all his markers are correct I don't understand why he still looks like an oldcel
some are obvious like the reversing of grey hair and regrow of hair. He is also very fit for only working out 30 min a day. His Bone density is good etc

its all a waste because he does it all to mitigate the catastrophic consequences of veganism

someone on looksmax.org would biohack and longevity mog him if he did all the routines here with the same effort
this forum is better than his bluepilled blueprint

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Skin is the hardest to reverse in terms of aging due to it being a very large organ. Lots of cell replication required. It’s also always being attacked by uv rays.

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
Skin is the hardest to reverse in terms of aging due to it being a very large organ. Lots of cell replication required. It’s also always being attacked by uv rays.
His skincare experts claim he has the skin of an 18 year old…

• Hmm...
Reactions: okwiwhd
Cope for bones tbh maybe for aging bones not much but still cope

• So Sad
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair