New survey on what is attractive to women

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
This is from 423 women https://bonytobeastly.com/most-attractive-male-body-survey-results/#0-the-survey
most-attractive-body-fat-percentage-for-men.jpg

Being over 15-17% bf seems very unattractive to women
upper-body-vs-butt-proportions-attractive-to-women.jpg

You need to train your butt and legs
most-attractive-muscle-to-women.jpg

This I found to be random at times,sometimes is abs with more votes sometimes it's back.
male-chest-shoulder-proportions-most-attractive-to-women.jpg

I have my doubts in this one It seems chest more important,with that being said I still think that a large back and shoulders are very attractive it's the opossite of big as and hips in women, if you have good chest genetics you should focus more on back training and shoulders
skinny-vs-thick-neck-more-attractive-to-women-2.jpg

Neck size does not matter that much

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Xangsane, Deleted member 16986 and 2 others
Nah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thecel and Deleted member 15827
This needs more attention. Not surprised arms were the most attractive body part. I rem seeing a couple studies on masculine Forearms being highly desired! There are also street interviews where women are asked which body type they prefer and women usually go for slim muscular guys (athletic bodies).

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16801 and 3 others
Don’t need a survey. I will give it to you straight:

- Rape
- 6’5
- bad boys
- murderers
- violent men
- Hunter eyes
- chiseled face
- dead eyes with sceral show
- big 12 inch cock

There you go. I just told you what women like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, reputation, Daniel Plainview and 18 others
I only care what attractive women think. Let me know when someone does a survey of only attractive single white women.

Given how many obese women there are in the US, it does not seem plausible that only 3% preferred an overweight man. Oh, ok I just read the part about them being a website that helps skinny people build muscle, so their user bias is going to be quite different than the general population.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, forevergymcelling, stevielake and 7 others
I think they just read "athletic" and selected that. Should've swapped names and see results or better yet, just have the pics without text.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
I think they just read "athletic" and selected that. Should've swapped names and see results or better yet, just have the pics without text.
yea. not clear if the options they were presented with included the descriptors such as "athletic"

• Love it
This needs more attention. Not surprised arms were the most attractive body part. I rem seeing a couple studies on masculine Forearms being highly desired! There are also street interviews where women are asked which body type they prefer and women usually go for slim muscular guys (athletic bodies).
Everything muscular and big will draw the women"s attention that's the conclusion I have wether it's arm chest legs etc
I only care what attractive women think. Let me know when someone does a survey of only attractive single white women.

Given how many obese women there are in the US, it does not seem plausible that only 3% preferred an overweight man. Oh, ok I just read the part about them being a website that helps skinny people build muscle, so their user bias is going to be quite different than the general population.
I mostly care about this survey to looksmax to the fullest ,I know that small waist big hips ass drives men crazy I am not entirely sure if small hips big shoulders back have the same wow effect on women or it's chest it's unknown whats the ideal

• +1
This is from 423 women https://bonytobeastly.com/most-attractive-male-body-survey-results/#0-the-survey
most-attractive-body-fat-percentage-for-men.jpg

Being over 15-17% bf seems very unattractive to women
upper-body-vs-butt-proportions-attractive-to-women.jpg

You need to train your butt and legs
most-attractive-muscle-to-women.jpg

This I found to be random at times,sometimes is abs with more votes sometimes it's back.
male-chest-shoulder-proportions-most-attractive-to-women.jpg

I have my doubts in this one It seems chest more important,with that being said I still think that a large back and shoulders are very attractive it's the opossite of big as and hips in women, if you have good chest genetics you should focus more on back training and shoulders
skinny-vs-thick-neck-more-attractive-to-women-2.jpg

I think the pics should be done with real people and not caricatures

they lie...the more muscular and low bf the better for ONS....9% at +20 kgs is ideal so roid up boyos
they cant admit of their ideal being a brute caveman that throws her over and fucks her senseless and therefoere this prettyboi fag shit and a good fayce which is their ideal for LTR but ultimately very homosexual :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

- Rape
- 6’5
- bad boys
- murderers
- violent men
- Hunter eyes
- chiseled face
- big 12 inch cock

Face Palm No GIF

im roping right this second buddy boyo

- Rape
- 6’5
- bad boys
- murderers
- violent men
- Hunter eyes
- chiseled face
- big 12 inch cock

1. Looks
2. Lethality
3. Personality

Height is a cope and I have seen it second hand also inches should be neither too long or short for obvious reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake