New theory. I think minoxidil made this guys upper eyelids store fat. GTFIH. New method?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Alright so this guys thread. It’s not really clear if he gained or lost weight between the pics since he contradicted himself, but he did say he never had hooded eyes even when he weighed more than his current weight. So the weight factor is excluded

I also don’t think this is from bone smashing.

what he DID do was use minox eyebrows which increases blood flow. Is it possible that the blood flow around the eyebrows contributed to bringing more blood flow to the eyelids and right above the eyelids to store more fat?

I think we might have found the answer to creating upper eyelid fat which is bringing blood flow to the area. Minox is probably one of the biggest blood flow topicals out there

this is the only logical reason his uee decreased, since he said he still had uee at a higher weight. And that doesn’t look like bone mass gains to me, you can actually see there’s more fat under his brows

Attachments

• 0CE8B3A1-F90F-4BE3-86A2-B5AE761204AF.jpeg
    0CE8B3A1-F90F-4BE3-86A2-B5AE761204AF.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • B6699BCA-2A38-4E5A-81B6-F4F7BCB2500B.jpeg
    B6699BCA-2A38-4E5A-81B6-F4F7BCB2500B.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
what makes u think blood flow contributes to fat gain in the region? those are two different body systems. Also, OP in that post said he gained 8kg, so that's why

Just age and you'll have hooded eyes

Breakingbad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member
Is it possible that the blood flow around the eyebrows contributed to bringing more blood flow to the eyelids and right above the eyelids to store more fat?
this is a bit far fetched and it would probably only be temporary swelling from minoxidil

Last edited:
what makes u think blood flow contributes to fat gain in the region? those are two different body systems
Would have to read my blood flow post

I’ve made more in-depth post on the subject but you get the gest of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Just age and you'll have hooded eyes

View attachment 1453082
That’s not the same as hooded eyes lmao. That’s just from shit degrading collagen and degrading forhead fat pads causing the skin to sag over the eyelid

real aesthetic hooded eyes is from soft tissue fat or bones.

That’s not the same as hooded eyes lmao. That’s just from shit degrading collagen and degrading forhead fat pads causing the skin to sag over the eyelid

real aesthetic hooded eyes is from soft tissue fat or bones.
You want supraorbital rim projection to pull the fat forward and give it support for it to look aesthetic

Wouldn't just adding fat there create the same effect as aging

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
You want supraorbital rim projection to pull the fat forward and give it support for it to look aesthetic
View attachment 1453087View attachment 1453086View attachment 1453088View attachment 1453089View attachment 1453090
Wouldn't just adding fat there create the same effect as aging
Nah. Aging is when you lose fat pads in the forhead and your collagen/elastin goes to shit, so in return your skin and brows just sag over your eyes giving you “hooded eyes” and it looks like shit. Completely different from adding fat. Look at the comment above of the dude throwing those examples of the old guys with “hooded eyes” and that’s what that looks like

google upper eyelid filler or upper eyelid fat graphs and the results look amazing and it makes them look way younger

the pics bellow is what aging “hooded eyes look like”. They have 0 fat in the eyelids, it’s just from the skin drooping down from loss of elastin and forhead fat/brow fat and maybe even loss of bone

Attachments

• 515A6FF4-F701-4381-A1CC-EDB5AE91B5BE.png
    515A6FF4-F701-4381-A1CC-EDB5AE91B5BE.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Also take a look at that 40 year old who got zygo implants and still has massive UEE

or google any one who gets brow implants. Do they get hooded eyes? Fuck no.

this debunks anyone saying that bones give you uee

bellow is a perfect example of someone who got brow implants and his shitty uee remained unchanged

Attachments

• 466743FC-846B-40DB-88BB-4764D311D371.png
    466743FC-846B-40DB-88BB-4764D311D371.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Also take a look at that 40 year old who got zygo implants and still has massive UEE

or google any one who gets brow implants. Do they get hooded eyes? Fuck no.

this debunks anyone saying that bones give you uee

bellow is a perfect example of someone who got brow implants and his shitty uee remained unchanged
Its the supraorbital rims and forward grown orbitals not the browridge
Someone like Sean O'Pry or Barrett can fully open their eyes, try to pull up all their fat up, do whatever and they won't barely get any UEE exposure because they have bone right above
Tumblr led0wwNmc61qg0wyzo1 500

Forward grown orbitals with no browridge

vs browridge but with shit orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, MaxillaMaxing and Jason Voorhees
you didnt ascend, its an illusion
all you did is squint a bit and grow your hair

Dude did something. What though idk. Nobody squints their way into the change I'm looking at.

Might be legit:Comfy: I think my uee decreased while using minox on my eyebrows

Alright so this guys thread. It’s not really clear if he gained or lost weight between the pics since he contradicted himself, but he did say he never had hooded eyes even when he weighed more than his current weight. So the weight factor is excluded

I also don’t think this is from bone smashing.

what he DID do was use minox eyebrows which increases blood flow. Is it possible that the blood flow around the eyebrows contributed to bringing more blood flow to the eyelids and right above the eyelids to store more fat?

I think we might have found the answer to creating upper eyelid fat which is bringing blood flow to the area. Minox is probably one of the biggest blood flow topicals out there

this is the only logical reason his uee decreased, since he said he still had uee at a higher weight. And that doesn’t look like bone mass gains to me, you can actually see there’s more fat under his brows
I got nearly results but only been using minoxidil on eyebrows for 2 months

just lol at your theory yet you dismiss icehooding so easily despite it actually making sense and a lot of people reporting positive results

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Bump this