*NEW THEORY* Just Pretend You Are In A Movie Theory

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
Foid Brains are rotten due to the excessive amount of entertainment they watch, Lets use it to our advantage.

Ever notice the trend a while back with the "ick" , in short it's basically a list of normal human behaviours women find repulsive (Running for the bus and missing it, Standing up and some of your buttcrack is exposed, and i have even heard some saying "when his friend is hotter than him" etc, etc...)

The underlying theme is that these behaviours is something that a character in a movie, anime, media would NOT do. You MUST be perfect at ALL times just incase you might give her the ick and make her lose love for you INSTANTLY (i mean INSTANTLY)

What can we do to avoid the ick? The only solution i can think of is overthink every action you do and imagine what it will look like if someone saw you from a cetain angle.

TDLR: Act like a main character from movies etc... and it will save you from the ick.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Verse, Deleted member 5815 and 6 others
B

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Plenty of people already do this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, Jase and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, rand anon and Offensive Bias
i did this for 2 years and it works

I just got tired and too high T to care, im gonna start again thanks for the reminder

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Jase
i did this for 2 years and it works

I just got tired and too high T to care, im gonna start again thanks for the reminder
To think we have to do aspie shit like this and chad does it with no thought boggles my mind

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Primalsplit, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Just be perfect theory. All you have to do to be desired by women is be perfect in every aspect.
Yeah, this is like a sub-theory to the Just Be Perfect Theory. Sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19805
Just be god theory

good luck boyos

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18244 and Jase
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19805
If girls get the ick that easy imagine what physically disabled men go through with this new "ick"
SO BRUTAL
honestly yah i agree it's brutal out there

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Already do this

• +1
Foid Brains are rotten due to the excessive amount of entertainment they watch, Lets use it to our advantage.

Ever notice the trend a while back with the "ick" , in short it's basically a list of normal human behaviours women find repulsive (Running for the bus and missing it, Standing up and some of your buttcrack is exposed, and i have even heard some saying "when his friend is hotter than him" etc, etc...)

The underlying theme is that these behaviours is something that a character in a movie, anime, media would NOT do. You MUST be perfect at ALL times just incase you might give her the ick and make her lose love for you INSTANTLY (i mean INSTANTLY)

What can we do to avoid the ick? The only solution i can think of is overthink every action you do and imagine what it will look like if someone saw you from a cetain angle.

TDLR: Act like a main character from movies etc... and it will save you from the ick.
extremely legit theory

• Love it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jase and NFA PB
The solution to avoid the ick is don't date American women

• Woah
Good thread! I've done this in the past and it works 100%, although exhausting and sometimes feels cringe

• +1