new thread otw

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
i’m about to begin work on a possibly botb worthy thread on how to get people to like you, how to get girls, and overall how to be the best version of yourself. i’ve been doing research and writing a rough draft and such. if you guys have any suggestions or questions of things to be included in the post lmk. and if you want to be tagged then just reply saying ‘tag me’ or pm me. should be done within the next week or so

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Deleted member 57122
i’m about to begin work on a possibly botb worthy thread on how to get people to like you, how to get girls, and overall how to be the best version of yourself. i’ve been doing research and writing a rough draft and such. if you guys have any suggestions or questions of things to be included in the post lmk. and if you want to be tagged then just reply saying ‘tag me’ or pm me. should be done within the next week or so
tag me bhai better be god tier tho i believe in u

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
do u mention ntmaxxing and shit like that in it?

• +1
tag me

• +1
tag me 🙏🏼🥺

• +1
ah yes 14 year old please tell us how to get girls

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and coispet
make sure to mention cold showers and confidence