New Tinder weirdo match, and today we again celebrate and drink for Communist Party of China

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
After incident with match from Poland (first ever from there, so atleast geography in statistics got expanded), who liked me in evening when I was swiping in Poland, and next morning saw her gone, had afraid what if same might happen with new yesterday's match from China. But she still there, and instead got another one, again from China, and who even literally self-named weirdo, whats very good, because exactly what I'm searching for, so we could weirdomaxx together

Weirdo
Weirdo 2
Weirdo 3

And both new matches bisexual, so that opens good possibilities :feelsyay:

Long live our President Xi Jinping and I wish for us in lithuania to become tributary state of glorious People's Republic of China

Xinpingasgeria

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, MagaPutinism and Lethbridge
what the fuck

Take a break from this site and think about what you've done

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Take a break from this site and think about what you've done
2 days of current premium subscription left. Need to think better dating sites, less based on popularity algoritms

I don't understand what i read, I can't rate i can't see her face

2 days of current premium subscription left. Need to think better dating sites, less based on popularity algoritms

Women’s brains are popularity algorithms. If you’d ever try on sites like POF where you can freely message anyone you’d know it’s no better than Tinder for sub chad.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
And had to unmatch now, because of new things was added to her bio: Looking for Short-term fun

Just wait for something inappropriate to appear about them, like for example being whores