Comparison of Tinder swiping results from lithuania (separatist part of Russia) and Chongqing (China), and how lithuania is despicable shithole

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Swiping in Tinder gets boring and depressing, so I manually count all swipes, and later make statistics out of them.

After 4 years of daily swiping on middle-aged (18-22yo) females in my area 161km radius, what contains majority of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), and small parts of Belarus, Russia, and Poland, those are results:

left: 67 219
right: 168 (0,25%)
matches: 2

both matches from Belarus

And now results of 1 day swiping in Chongqing (China), just rembered, because in my statistics only final results from Tinder World Quests and total results are saved

left: ~100
right: 5

That was extraordinary lucky day, but still, one city of glorious People's Republic of China in 1 day gave more positive Tinder results than 4 years in worthless hopeless shithole what is lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

My President

Xicute

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, WeiWei, Deleted member 28610 and 4 others
JBW

@Geneticist jbw copers
@aotfan456

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
JBW

@Geneticist jbw copers
@aotfan456
lmfao imagine being so ugly you get 2 matches in 4 years wtf

Also imagine flexing 2 matches in China 😭😭😭

Read @aspiringexcel Tinder Experiment on why you should just be Asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31020, WeiWei, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
lmfao imagine being so ugly you get 2 matches in 4 years wtf

Also imagine flexing 2 matches in China 😭😭😭

Read @aspiringexcel Tinder Experiment on why you should just be Asian
Yellowfevercels flexing 2 matches they got from a noodlewhore. JFL.

Bhai at least rep my chink htn chen quanrui tinder experiement, i am not about to get attacked by JBWcopers, so-called "BBC" copers and self hating ricecels for nothing.

Also JFL at using tinder in east asia. High iq gooks know about you geomaxxers and they only use Tinder to get betabuxxers (if theyre a foid) or get a hookup (if theyre a man).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and aotfan456
Yellowfevercels flexing 2 matches they got from a noodlewhore. JFL.

Bhai at least rep my chink htn chen quanrui tinder experiement, i am not about to get attacked by JBWcopers, so-called "BBC" copers and self hating ricecels for nothing.

Also JFL at using tinder in east asia. High iq gooks know about you geomaxxers and they only use Tinder to get betabuxxers (if theyre a foid) or get a hookup (if theyre a man).
That’s what I meant, I was telling them to read your experiments that literally prove JBA over JBW

Swiping in Tinder gets boring and depressing, so I manually count all swipes, and later make statistics out of them.

After 4 years of daily swiping on middle-aged (18-22yo) females in my area 161km radius, what contains majority of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), and small parts of Belarus, Russia, and Poland, those are results:

left: 67 219
right: 168 (0,25%)

both matches from Belarus

And now results of 1 day swiping in Chongqing (China), just rembered, because in my statistics only final results from Tinder World Quests and total results are saved

left: ~100
right: 5

That was extraordinary lucky day, but still, one city of glorious People's Republic of China in 1 day gave more positive Tinder results than 4 years in worthless hopeless shithole what is lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

My President

View attachment 2326529
View attachment IMG_3129.webp
IMG 3048

Nigga braggin about getting 2 matches from chinese bots 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei