New United Europan Galactic Empire (fuck jews)

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
I have developed a new ideology. I used to be nationalist of my own country, but now I don't care about my culture.
Now I want to create a new culture and a new era.

I wish to unite Europe under a Glorious Empire. We will get rid of degeneracy, goyslop, unnecessary brother wars.
We will put an end to jewish capitalism. We will find our own model in third position.
We will expand our empire in to space and beyond, we are the superior beings, we are the sons of Europa, we are conquerors of galaxies, creators of civilizations and the destroyers of our enemies. We will put and end to homelessness and drug use. We will raise children that are intelligent and strong.

If we do not unite, we will be the dogs of others, we will eventually slow down and lack behind. We can not tolerate Europe dying.
Eventually we'll have to unite. Lets decide our own fate. We can not tolerate those who ruin us.
We can not allow the Jews to unite us, we must unite on our own. Do you see your culture existing in a thousand years and if you don't, is it worth protecting?
Many will die, with or without us.

All cultures have something slowing them down.
There is nothing wrong with getting rid of lesser cultures and replacing them. We will create a new Europan culture and replace the old ones, just like Rome replaced the other cultures of the Mediterranean.

Our Empire will not bow down to USA, Russia or China, and especially not to the Jews.
We are conquerors of galaxies, creators of civilizations and the destroyers of our enemies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, NoReedemingFeature and kanderior
Another white man spends his time writing schizo poem whilst jews are gods chosen people

jew GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and humanoidsub7
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I've been dreaming of and advocating for a "European Empire" for years in the alt-right/WN circles I used to be in, but right-wing Europeans are too fucking tribal and nationalist, and the European Globohomo Union has prejudiced them against any idea of European unity, they automatically think of it as globalist and liberal. Not gonna happen.

Last edited:
I've been dreaming of, advocating for a "European Empire" for years in the alt-right/WN circles I used to be in, but right-wing Europeans are too fucking tribal and nationalist, and the European Globohomo Union has prejudiced them against any idea of European unity, they automatically think of it as globalist and liberal. Not gonna happen.
Europeans admire the Roman Empire which got rid of multiple cultures and replaced them with their superior one. Why do they not allow it to happen again?

DNRD

Last edited:
Jews will destory all cultures and mix every races.That is why they do BBC propaganda.Ur european women are under attack be careful.

• +1
Reactions: elcrusader
Good luck man jfl. If you manage to have the ability to fullfil my desires of having a wife and multiple concubines then hmu I will join your empire.

• Hmm...
Reactions: elcrusader
Hey, how do you post mp4s here?

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Realistically, what do you think of my new ideology? Did you read my text?
Realistically for anything to change there'd have to arise a completely new tribe of people where things would work out. But it's 100% not gonna happen