New user here , need serious advice from all

Status
Not open for further replies.
jee is for subhumans , I had mine on 27th the dude that was sitting next to me was brutally recessed
Mere saath toh 2nd dropper tha lmfao pahle hi depression mai chala gya mai toh

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
Indian trait
would you rather be white with shit side profile and no forward growth or 5'9 curry with HTN+ side profile and mogger forward growth

would you rather be white with shit side profile and no forward growth or 5'9 curry with HTN+ side profile and mogger forward growth
5'9 curry

I would say chemistry and physics on good level and maths decent level
Nope, For advance, even for mains, Your maths will carry most of your marks.

Organic and Inorganic needs alot of mugging up, If you study it in the last 6 months you can still score decent.

Physics should be on decent either way.
Being good on maths will help you in future aswell, And maths takes the most time to learn tbf
Calculus cengage aur baki maths ke pyqs lagao subeh 5 hours, fir baki physics and chemistry

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
Nope, For advance, even for mains, Your maths will carry most of your marks.

Organic and Inorganic needs alot of mugging up, If you study it in the last 6 months you can still score decent.

Physics should be on decent either way.
Being good on maths will help you in future aswell, And maths takes the most time to learn tbf
Calculus cengage aur baki maths ke pyqs lagao subeh 5 hours, fir baki physics and chemistry
Inorganic + physical + 12th physics + vector 3d and coordinate geometry = advanced ki cutoff par

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and nigkook
Inorganic + physical + 12th physics + vector 3d and coordinate geometry = advanced ki cutoff par
This ain't 2019 anymore akhii
Are you reservedcel?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
Are you reservedcel?
nahh , gen hu but cutoff mostly nikal jayegi modern + optics se hi 5-6 que aa jta hai systum baitha denge

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
this thread is fucking hilarious

nahh , gen hu but cutoff mostly nikal jayegi modern + optics se hi 5-6 que aa jta hai systum baitha denge
I can see you crying in bathroom already and getting motivated to take a gap year
You do you bhai

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Are you reservedcel?
Is me therma physics aur kinamtics jod le toh lower branches milna shuru bhai @nigkook

• JFL
MTN softmax and comeback again

Is me therma physics aur kinamtics jod le toh lower branches milna shuru bhai @nigkook
Bhai honestly just chill and do bsc at that point
Legit
Btech 4 years, Then 1 year for placements you study (it's either codecelling or something related to it regardless of your branch lmao) and then you apply in some bhangi startup and wage like a retard
JFL it's so over
Get into a better nit or iit or cs branch in decent college and grind hard there.
Maths strong krle bhai, It's worth it.

• JFL
Legit
Btech 4 years, Then 1 year for placements you study (it's either codecelling or something related to it regardless of your branch lmao) and then you apply in some bhangi startup and wage like a retard
JFL it's so over
Get into a better nit or iit or cs branch in decent college and grind hard there.
Lmfso , bhangi startup kooda uthao?

• JFL
Legit
JFL it's so over
Thik bhai padhna padega fukckck

• JFL
Lmfso , bhangi startup kooda uthao?
Niggas from bad colleges usually get placed into startups, Like retarded startups
5k a month for waging 12 hours daily yeah worth it bhai

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
Legit
JFL it's so over
Maths strong krle bhai, It
dnr , rate me I'm curry

dnr , rate me I'm curry
Low iq dalit. Kill yourself
You're worse than @RAMU KAKA
Atleast he's studying for boards at the last moments

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and sub5c3l
Low iq dalit. Kill yourself
You're worse than @RAMU KAKA
Atleast he's studying for boards at the last moments
boards ka syllabus khatam h ps I'm studying for jee second attempt waise bhi nhi hoga

• So Sad
boards ka syllabus khatam h ps I'm studying for jee second attempt waise bhi nhi hoga
Drop mat le bhai
Study all, Decent se college me cs bhi mil jaye then it's enough. College jakar roj coding krna aur dsa ke questions chudana on leetcode hackerrank and all those jewish sites which can look good on your resume. Ache se github projects bnake rkhna aur mass apply krte rehna har company me

3 lpa bhi mile toh lelena experience + skills >> any iit

• Love it
Reactions: Mog3D and sub5c3l
Drop mat le bhai
Study all, Decent se college me cs bhi mil jaye then it's enough. College jakar roj coding krna aur dsa ke questions chudana on leetcode hackerrank and all those jewish sites which can look good on your resume. Ache se github projects bnake rkhna aur mass apply krte rehna har company me

no college for my psl 2 curry face

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and RAMU KAKA
Drop mat le bhai

drop nhi lera , I'm studying 4-6 hours and trying to increase it to 8-10 hours

Attachments

• 3929554_zqrxxwo1c0m41.jpg
    3929554_zqrxxwo1c0m41.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Drop mat le bhai

Midwit trat ngl

• JFL
Fuck it's over

• JFL
bunch of pretty boys , I look like I sell street food I can pm face , Over for me low iq + psl 1
Bhai studycel hard, and hope that you can save up enough money before the age of 25
Surgerymaxx crazy and slay hard
just began for you

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
Over for kamrancels

Are you a jeecel too?
Yes bhai my father and big brother were also jeecels ...my father is from NIT kurukshetra and brother is from IIT DELHI both took drop year

• JFL
Status
Not open for further replies.