New user need your guidance

Ultramental

Ultramental

Gold
Hello,iv been lurking to looksmax for around 4months and i have read a lot of threads and gained a lot of knowledge,and its my time to shine
My biggest flaw is my body and how skinny i am,literally need the help of gymcels on how to start(i have a bit of experience) but mostly how to stay on the grind for months and not give up after 1-2 months
Also i have a lot of questions about skinmaxxing,i am white af(not irish white but white) which sucks but my skin generally looks youthful so i wonder what should i use to have a good glow is beta carotene the answer?
also i know about cleanser and moistoruizer but i dont get how vit c serum exactly helps on face
retin a wont help me for now i look young af for my age+i have sensitive skin to the sun
pls halp

Hello,iv been lurking to looksmax for around 4months and i have read a lot of threads and gained a lot of knowledge,and its my time to shine
My biggest flaw is my body and how skinny i am,literally need the help of gymcels on how to start(i have a bit of experience) but mostly how to stay on the grind for months and not give up after 1-2 months
Also i have a lot of questions about skinmaxxing,i am white af(not irish white but white) which sucks but my skin generally looks youthful so i wonder what should i use to have a good glow is beta carotene the answer?
also i know about cleanser and moistoruizer but i dont get how vit c serum exactly helps on face
retin a wont help me for now i look young af for my age+i have sensitive skin to the sun
pls halp
follow @benignice 's skincare guide and put astaxanthin and beta carotine on top

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Ultramental
pls halp
What do you want to know exactly about skin?
What is your current skincare routine?
Beta carotene isn't my area, other people can advise better on this one.
Vitamin C is a great all rounder. Hyperpigmentation, brightening, antioxidant, collagen, the list goes on.
How old are you? And are you already using sunscreen?

• +1
What do you want to know exactly about skin?
What is your current skincare routine?
Beta carotene isn't my area, other people can advise better on this one.
Vitamin C is a great all rounder. Hyperpigmentation, brightening, antioxidant, collagen, the list goes on.
How old are you? And are you already using sunscreen?
i am 20,at the moment not using anything i have though cleanser moistorizer and sunscreen(which i mostly use on summer)
My skin needs for sure to be a bit more 'tanned' or darker tone idk how to say it,and also my cheeks are a bit red which doesnt make the best contrast in my case
also should i cleanse and moistorize both morning and evening?what about after going home after gym?

where to find those?

side effects?

thx
beta carotine has no sides other than u can look orange as fuck if you dont have the right skin color. just order from the internet, first 4 weeks take 60mg then 15mg a day

• +1
i am 20,at the moment not using anything i have though cleanser moistorizer and sunscreen(which i mostly use on summer)
My skin needs for sure to be a bit more 'tanned' or darker tone idk how to say it,and also my cheeks are a bit red which doesnt make the best contrast in my case
also should i cleanse and moistorize both morning and evening?what about after going home after gym?
Yes, you should be cleansing and moisturising morning and evening. What time do you go to the gym? You could move one of the routines to after the gym?
Which products do you currently have?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yes, you should be cleansing and moisturising morning and evening. What time do you go to the gym? You could move one of the routines to after the gym?
Which products do you currently have?
i use castalia laboratoires dermatologiques products for both cleansing and moisturising
well i either go around 11-12 in morning or 7-8 afternoon on gym so i guess i could just only move the morning routine if i go to gym in the morning hours

i use castalia laboratoires dermatologiques products for both cleansing and moisturising
well i either go around 11-12 in morning or 7-8 afternoon on gym so i guess i could just only move the morning routine if i go to gym in the morning hours
Which products specifically? Yeah, just shift your routine around to fit your gym schedule

Which products specifically? Yeah, just shift your routine around to fit your gym schedule
CASTALIA Sensial gel nettoyant sugras
CASTALIA sensial creme hydratante apaisante

CASTALIA Sensial gel nettoyant sugras
CASTALIA sensial creme hydratante apaisante
Thanks
That cleanser is likely to be pretty harsh. Moisturiser looks okay- might be a little heavy if you're particularly oily with the mango seed and shea butters though.

Try melanotan 2

Thanks
That cleanser is likely to be pretty harsh. Moisturiser looks okay- might be a little heavy if you're particularly oily with the mango seed and shea butters though.
are the products in your google doc the ones u propose generally?

Start doing stronglifts 5x5 program. Eat a fuck ton of whole foods, no sugar or junk, drink gallon of water a day. Dont worry about getting fat, if you're naturally skinny like you say then you won't gain much fat with ur newb gains

• +1
Reactions: Ultramental
are the products in your google doc the ones u propose generally?
Pretty much. Those are products that either I or other people close to me (in cases where a product isn't appropriate for my skin) have used and would generally recommend. If you've got any specific issues or questions I could possibly find something that might be more appropriate though.

Pretty much. Those are products that either I or other people close to me (in cases where a product isn't appropriate for my skin) have used and would generally recommend. If you've got any specific issues or questions I could possibly find something that might be more appropriate though.
i dont have something specific wrong with my skin i guess only the redness in my cheeks?
idk what causes it tbh and i have searched and didnt find an answer on how it would go away,i think only if i got tanner
Start doing stronglifts 5x5 program. Eat a fuck ton of whole foods, no sugar or junk, drink gallon of water a day. Dont worry about getting fat, if you're naturally skinny like you say then you won't gain much fat with ur newb gains
bro 5x5 is good for gaining strenght but does it help on gaining mass on the long term?should i just follow it for 3months?

i dont have something specific wrong with my skin i guess only the redness in my cheeks?
idk what causes it tbh and i have searched and didnt find an answer on how it would go away,i think only if i got tanner
Try niacinamide if you can.

Try niacinamide if you can.
ok bro thanks for taking time to help me
i might update this post when i choose the products to get an opinion from you

ok bro thanks for taking time to help me
i might update this post when i choose the products to get an opinion from you
No worries, any time.
If its easier for you or you'd rather, feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions.

• +1
Reactions: Ultramental