Deleted member 5189

Banned

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, bogii, Moggable and 2 others
so people ageing, who would have thought

God I wish I was a vegan.

Imagine how many hoes you could meet if you only frequented restaurants which served the finest and most expensive raw vegan cuisine. You'd instantly be part of a group and your skin would be so healthy and you'd be burning bright white energy all the time

My bros we have to become vegans

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 17763, TITUS and 3 others
These videos give me chills every time. If you shown anybody in public this, they'd guess these transformations are from people before/after a decade long famine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 3828
mirin fellow sv3rige watcher:chad:

The worst part about the severe fat loss in their faces is the fatloss around the eyeball, especially above the upper eyelid.
Some of the examples in the video have such severe fatloss around the eyeball, that it looks similar to older people who are usually 60+ yo.

Now to be honest, one could eat vegan food rich with fats, like avocados. But apparently these people dont pay enough attention to eating proper ammounts of fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
FUARKKKK NOT EVEN A MINUTE IN AND IM ALREADY BLOWN AWAY BY THE INSANE EDITING

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Moggable
The worst part about the severe fat loss in their faces is the fatloss around the eyeball, especially above the upper eyelid.
Some of the examples in the video have such severe fatloss around the eyeball, that it looks similar to older people who are usually 60+ yo.

Now to be honest, one could eat vegan food rich with fats, like avocados. But apparently these people dont pay enough attention to eating proper ammounts of fat.
IMG 20220201 161405

💀

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: White Swordsman and Ascendant
Show ignored content

Ive had tow friends who are vegan- One has skin which looks fine but the other has the sort of loss of facial fat pads and premature aging look outlined here so I do wonder if theres something to this or not

would kill for good undereye fat pads and these niggas are voluntarily getting rid of theres for muh animal rights :feelsree:

Ive had tow friends who are vegan- One has skin which looks fine but the other has the sort of loss of facial fat pads and premature aging look outlined here so I do wonder if theres something to this or not
Had? Did they both die? Wouldn't surprise me

Jk, how long have each of them been vegan for and at what age? And how many meat did they eat before they were vegan? What was their weight before they were vegan? And keep in mind many vegans lie and still eat meat here and there or are vegetarian but call themselves vegan, what's their bone structure like?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
would kill for good undereye fat pads and these niggas are voluntarily getting rid of theres for muh animal rights :feelsree:
Yep solid fatpads are what makes a face appear young and healthy.

Which is why I wouldnt recommend to gymcel either, where ppl maintain sixpack for long period of time. Sixpack is mostly achieved by low BF, for it to really become very visible.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant

Jk, how long have each of them been vegan for and at what age? And how many meat did they eat before they were vegan? What was their weight before they were vegan? And keep in mind many vegans lie and still eat meat here and there or are vegetarian but call themselves vegan, what's their bone structure like?
I met to type have

One I met recently so never knew him from before he was vegan. He has bad skin/collagen for his age before. Hes skinny but idk just normal bone structure to slightly ecto I guess.

The other guy ive know for longer and has been vegan for about 3 years now and he looks fine. He even gained muscle since going vegan and looks young for his age (although he always looked young to be fair).

Seems like a vegan diet is fine if you plan it out properly but a lot of people dont and just eat really carb heavy stuff and tons of fibre which doesnt work out too well.

Id actually be interested in transitioning towards a vegan diet so thats why im curious as to how it effects your looks. I mean look at that youtube sloot freelee the banana girl, shes in her 40s but has a better body than most college sloots

Good goy, leave the steak to your Jewish masters and chew on some grass.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascendant, Deleted member 5189 and Moggable
dont like the idea of contributing to animals sufferring and death if I dont have to- im already veggie and have no problems building a good phsyique and my skin is also great

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
dont like the idea of contributing to animals sufferring and death if I dont have to- im already veggie and have no problems building a good phsyique and my skin is also great
cucked, jewed, brainwashed mindset jfl

you lack the instinct which makes man, man. kill a wild animal without using any guns and eat it after to help regain it.

🤓

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
you lack the instinct which makes man, man. kill a wild animal without using any guns and eat it after to help regain it.
Id hapilly kill and eat and wild anyway if that was a necessary part of life.

Let me guess you dont actually kill and eat any wild animals though?

Just nicely packaged meat fromn the supermarket

Id hapilly kill and eat and wild anyway if that was a necessary part of life.

Let me guess you dont actually kill and eat any wild animals though?

Just nicely packaged meat fromn the supermarket
jfl at you thinking i order food from a jewper-market :lul:.

not anymore do i kill animals. i do buy them from local farms though.

it is a necessary part of life if you ask me. sadly it isn’t seen as one of done much anymore though

sv3rige looks just as malnourished as most of them
There aren't many phenos I find harder to look at than his

sv3rige looks just as malnourished as most of them
There aren't many phenos I find harder to look at than his
InShot 20211218 224720906

jfl at you thinking i order food from a jewper-market :lul:.

not anymore do i kill animals. i do buy them from local farms though.

it is a necessary part of life if you ask me. sadly it isn’t seen as one of done much anymore though
thats fine you do you and ill do me.

Just dont insuninate that me not wanting to pay someone else to kill an animal for me makes me less of a man or weaker when im probably 10 times your strength and in better shape than youll ever be

• JFL

Imagine how many hoes you could meet if you only frequented restaurants which served the finest and most expensive raw vegan cuisine. You'd instantly be part of a group and your skin would be so healthy and you'd be burning bright white energy all the time

It's true about the degenerate city vegan hoes, you can probably score many mentally ill vegan hoes just by claiming you are vegan and feel it in your soul everytime an animal is slaughtered.

• +1

Should I watch red rocket

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260

I have a vegan cousin and i suggested she ate some cheese or some other "non killed" animal protein and she went nuts, her eyes crazy and whatnot. A couple of days before she had been eating philadelphia cheese on videoconference. They are completely deranged.

• JFL
Should I watch red rocket

Fuark brother I just watched Midsommar and a few other A24 films. Honestly... this website is basically like the Midsommar cult. I'm kind of going down the list. I'm trying to be like "trendy indie film joker" for some reason.

Haven't seen red Rocket but I can schedule a viewing on discord for us this week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Fuark brother I just watched Midsommar and a few other A24 films. Honestly... this website is basically like the Midsommar cult. I'm kind of going down the list. I'm trying to be like "trendy indie film joker" for some reason.

Haven't seen red Rocket but I can schedule a viewing on discord for us this week.
I’m down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Brb eating my lettuce

Rip to kjs I can’t believe it 😢