New way to find yourself shelter at night

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Basically my parents kicked me out of home 3 days ago and since I dont wanna live on the street I came up with an idea that worked twice:

Open up dating up and swipe endlessly and talk with all the damn hoes. Then set up a date with the most slutty one, then I go to her place and fuck her, then I just ask to wash my cloths and stuff like that and leave the next morning.

1 night I slept on the street other nights at that bitches place

@5.5psl @mrriceguy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leopold123, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
C5C2A6E6 F37A 40EC A1B0 4903DADDD1FB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member and nitesik
Swear ive seen this before.

Swear ive seen this before.
On this forum? I’ll use this tenchniue until I get some living room tbh it sucks to sleep with whores with stinky holes with 150 body count yk?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Pretty sure ive seen this idea posted on another forum a while ago, .is maybe?
On this forum? I’ll use this tenchniue until I get some living room tbh it sucks to sleep with whores with stinky holes with 150 body count yk?

Basically my parents kicked me out of home 3 days ago and since I dont wanna live on the street I came up with an idea that worked twice:

Open up dating up and swipe endlessly and talk with all the damn hoes. Then set up a date with the most slutty one, then I go to her place and fuck her, then I just ask to wash my cloths and stuff like that and leave the next morning.

1 night I slept on the street other nights at that bitches place

@5.5psl @mrriceguy
ive seen this shit on tiktok. guy even wanted to make a show and call it something like 30 nights 30 swipes

We need to come up with ideas , my parents likely won’t kick me out but I might go away after I earn some money (they are tyrants who hinder my looksmaxxing)