New wife finding strategy

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
We all know that the ultimate goal in life is to get married and have kids, and doing this as young as possible is ideal because our chances at finding a sick wife drop significantly. Nobody wants to marry a non-virgin also.

Dating apps are pretty much off-limits now because I've realized that the vast majority of girls on them are not virgin anymore. I recently went on a date with a girl on tinder and she was pretty cool but I found out she had sex with two guys in the past so I decided to tradpill her. Maybe bumble and hinge if you set the date filters to Christian or conservative.

An idea I thought of today that will take a lot of work but should give decent results is to find Christian high schools Instagram accounts near me, and look at the girls that follow them. I might also be able to look at yearbooks and then track down fire girls in through there. I would see if they follow back, and go from there.

This idea is specific to quarantine because I can't go to a youth camp or really find anyone irl right now. If you have any suggestions leave a reply.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11143, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
no wifes in 2021

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
Statistically speaking, it's also easier to find a Christian wife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7098 and WadlowMaxxing
Statistically speaking, it's also easier to find a Christian wife.
Yeah that's why I am trying to target that demographic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Can I be her second or she must be a virgin if I want to have an LTR or marriage, is being her first really so essential and why?

jfl there are christians and conservative chick with onlyfans
i highly doubt given the current normalized environment that you will find hqnp
but still try it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 5048
Can I be her second or she must be a virgin if I want to have an LTR or marriage, is being her first really so essential and why?
That’s your decision to make. If the pros outweigh the cons then yes.

jfl there are christians and conservative chick with onlyfans
i highly doubt given the current normalized environment that you will find hqnp
but still try it out
Then they aren’t Christians lol. That’s very rare. If you go to a church there isn’t going to be any women with onlyfans there.

• +1
To the virgin goes the virgin. To the fornicator goes the fornicator.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5746, BigBoy and 1 other person
Dn rd

JFL taking wife finding advice from some retard on dotme

D831E099 80CC 4153 8C6A 6E7F7D9EF51D

OP in 2022/3:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Rent free
first time i heard of ur name today and u have been a faggot twice meanwhile u bark for me as if u have been stalking my movements

• +1
first time i heard of ur name today and u have been a faggot twice meanwhile u bark for me as if u have been stalking my movements
Dn rd

A girl at church waved at me it was cool

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
You can wife up these whores but it just takes more extreme pimping for getting less in return than what a virgin wife would give you with less pimping required.

Sheltered girls and Islam virgins are best options.

But some of you guys think you can get a virgin wife then it's guaranteed she will love you forever while you act like a nice guy.

You still need to pimp regardless of what women you get, they all have THE SAME BASIC NATURE.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Bluepilled

• JFL
Unironically need to swallow the blackpill

over if your parent didn't arrange you to have a female childhood friend
when i have a son i will make sure his childhood play mate is a girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Imagine thinking there are virgin women older than 13 in 2021.

Women are beyond saving, there is no such thing as ltr, true love or anything of the sort. There is only Pain.

over if your parent didn't arrange you to have a female childhood friend
when i have a son i will make sure his childhood play mate is a girl
Idk if that’s legit bro

Idk if that’s legit bro
better than finding a virgin. the girls that are still virgin are either ugly or socially retarded. i would rather get a girl with a few stable boyfriends

• +1
better than finding a virgin. the girls that are still virgin are either ugly or socially retarded. i would rather get a girl with a few stable boyfriends
Nah there’s still some out there

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and ToursOverBoyo2020
We all know that the ultimate goal in life is to get married and have kids, and doing this as young as possible is ideal because our chances at finding a sick wife drop significantly. Nobody wants to marry a non-virgin also.

Dating apps are pretty much off-limits now because I've realized that the vast majority of girls on them are not virgin anymore. I recently went on a date with a girl on tinder and she was pretty cool but I found out she had sex with two guys in the past so I decided to tradpill her. Maybe bumble and hinge if you set the date filters to Christian or conservative.

An idea I thought of today that will take a lot of work but should give decent results is to find Christian high schools Instagram accounts near me, and look at the girls that follow them. I might also be able to look at yearbooks and then track down fire girls in through there. I would see if they follow back, and go from there.

This idea is specific to quarantine because I can't go to a youth camp or really find anyone irl right now. If you have any suggestions leave a reply.
Not gonna get a wife soon with a dirty face like that

• JFL
5AAB470B CD77 4396 B193 D38D34F86EB7

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Luke LLL