new years gym goers

Phad

Phad

JATT
fucking hate these people who gonna go for 2 weeks just to give up. I hate this cuz they disrupting the space cuz people come at a certain time so the equipment to people ratio is all tucked up. like why are these people playing themselves with false hopes. leave the gym to people like me who ducking go wether it rain or shine at 5 am. ard done venting time to get back to working out

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deltoid
yes same brother, it's gonna be a hell of a january till these skinny fat soycunts fuck off

leave the gym to people like me who ducking go wether it rain or shine at 5 am

OMG what a badass

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I don’t mind it much anymore because at least people are getting off their asses. I just don’t like the people who come in and know nothing about gym manners. Leaving weights all over the place and shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I don’t mind it much anymore because at least people are getting off their asses. I just don’t like the people who come in and know nothing about gym manners. Leaving weights all over the place and shit lol.

This was literally my day

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deltoid
Yea man there are a decent amount of new people but 90 percent of them are gone within a week. At least that’s how it always goes at my gym.

those retarted teenagers in groups of 3-4 hogging a machine is the worst
I just tell them to move and they do it. Perks of being 6'3 with giant frame and anger issues
leave the gym to people like me who ducking go wether it rain or shine at 5 am

OMG what a badass
Go to sleep u nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad
I just tell them to move and they do it. Perks of being 6'3 with giant frame and anger issues

Go to sleep u nigger
I'm not black :feelsree:

I see biger retards and copers than me in the gym on this time of the year :lul::lul::lul:

Same, but at least i have some people there to mog and feel good about myself

I would say Im mantaining now, eating maybe at slight deficit. I try not to bulk tho. Still reaching new strenghts tho but need to weight myself again and see what happened to my weight.

I do not count calories atm tho as Im still a beginner.
Same, but at least i have some people there to mog and feel good about myself
This tbh I mog some people there too, anyway, cause they just started out and have 0 muscle mass lul.

Last edited:
I would say Im mantaining now, eating maybe at slight deficit. I try not to bulk tho. Still reaching new strenghts tho but need to weight myself again and see what happened to my weight.

I do not count calories atm tho as Im still a beginner.

This tbh I mog some people there too, anyway, cause they just started out and have 0 muscle mass lul.
when u measure wieght make sure it’s accurate(measuring at the same time and same conditions). remember the weight fluctuates 4-5 lbs and even more for people on high carb diets cuz of how fast energy is lost.

when u measure wieght make sure it’s accurate(measuring at the same time and same conditions). remember the weight fluctuates 4-5 lbs and even more for people on high carb diets cuz of how fast energy is lost.
Yes atm I do mainatnce to hit strenght and progress, as Im still skinnyfat after 6months.