New York - Noose Rapist [CCTV Video]

human304

human304

Kraken

#NYPD is investigating the viral footage of a 45-year-old woman getting strangled and r*ped on the sidewalk at East 152nd Street and Third Avenue. According to new information as reported by the #NewYork Post, the #woman had been in contact the NYPD.

The incident is being investigated by NYPD’s Special Victims Unit however the woman is no longer participating in the investigation. The man fled the scene and has still not been caught.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Charisma, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
he dindu nuffin let him go

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, Zikel_Nut and 10 others
Wasn't even fighting back probably liked it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Charisma, Autismcel and 8 others
She passed out immediately.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, Autismcel and 6 others
of course he’s BLACK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RaidenJTR, jisko32 and 5 others
the usual suspect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RaidenJTR, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 5 others
stfu, cartel mfs rape and kill kids
YES they do, mexicans are actually much worse than blacks in that regard. i don’t support ANY cartels bro so stop being racist to me homes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Autismcel, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
These are the people that make women pick a bear over a man…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Roquefort, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Now which one of you incels on .org did it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, jisko32 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Zikel_Nut, iblamechico and 2 others
That's why I believe roping isn't painful u will immediately get unconscious after dropping the chair...

• +1
Reactions: human304
View attachment 2910503

#NYPD is investigating the viral footage of a 45-year-old woman getting strangled and r*ped on the sidewalk at East 152nd Street and Third Avenue. According to new information as reported by the #NewYork Post, the #woman had been in contact the NYPD.

The incident is being investigated by NYPD’s Special Victims Unit however the woman is no longer participating in the investigation. The man fled the scene and has still not been caught.

View attachment 2910511

Alright guys, whoever axtually thinks this is normal or funny… YOU’RE RETARDED.

• +1
Now which one of you incels on .org did it?
You think anyone on here is low inhib enough (let alone living in NYC not Mumbai) to grab a woman on the street and rape her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and human304
Are they actually speaking English? I didn't realise they were until he said she's passed out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and human304
Are they actually speaking English? I didn't realise they were until he said she's passed out.
south accent, but the main point is africans did all the crimes still media promotes them and women throws themselves at them.

Tyrone does what he wants and gets away with it again.
So based

• +1
clearly the rapist is white

• JFL
I didn't see any rape happening here. He probably just wanted to rob her.
I mean with such magnificent noose technique I bet he could get some young hottie if he wanted to rape someone, not some granny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and Willmogulater
south accent, but the main point is africans did all the crimes still media promotes them and women throws themselves at them.
Black Americans are not Africans. Africans are nice people Americans BBCs are savages due to 25% European dna

• +1
  • JFL
I didn't see any rape happening here. He probably just wanted to rob her.
I mean with such magnificent noose technique I bet he could get some young hottie if he wanted to rape someone, not some granny.
Them thangs big that shi lit type

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304 and mrdouchebag
She thought she was immune as a 45 year old roastie. No, roastie. You unleashed the black man; now no one is safe.

• +1
View attachment 2910503

View attachment 2910511

It should be legal to kill on sight by any means if you come across something like this.

• +1
You think anyone on here is low inhib enough (let alone living in NYC not Mumbai) to grab a woman on the street and rape her?
.org is low inhib central

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304 and TechnoBoss
the movie lasso GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and human304
High test tbh

• +1
I hate people like this regardless of race