New_user_jonathon

58 posts a day isnt even high, most zoomers spend more time on tiktok and other shit apps. i just rot on here instead
average zoomer vapes whilst tapping ur crush so they get a proper workout so they can grow to 25in bidelt with 6’9 height

Hey, OP.
What do you think of raping shitskin African niggers to death with a red hot rebar?

Hey Jonathan, I would suggest that you only browse the Best of the Best Section of this forum. That is where most of the good information for looksmaxxing comes from and thus can be used to improve your life. Most other parts of the forum are a no go zone as they will rot your brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Nick.Harte
average zoomer vapes whilst tapping ur crush so they get a proper workout so they can grow to 25in bidelt with 6’9 height
average zoomer in my school is a MTN who watches 6h of tiktok every day while sitting on their ass. top 30% actually do shit with their lives, and top 10% attract women

average zoomer in my school is a MTN who watches 6h of tiktok every day while sitting on their ass. top 30% actually do shit with their lives, and top 10% attract women
unfortunately my sight is extremely biased so u are incorrect and every zoomer is a mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Wholesome thread

Hey Jonathan, I would suggest that you only browse the Best of the Best Section of this forum. That is where most of the good information for looksmaxxing comes from and thus can be used to improve your life. Most other parts of the forum are a no go zone as they will rot your brain
You are a very nice guy