Newbie On Here & Wanting To Get Plastic Surgery? RateMe?

T

TheSlavcel

Banned
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and want to looksmax, or get plastic surgery done on myself. Before, I start, I'm about to enter college in the next few months starting a computer science degree. So, I'll be pretty poor for a while. Adding, to that, I did post on Reddit, but find it full of BluePillers.

What are some type of non-surgical & surgical ways to improve myself. What would you guys recommend on me? My goal is to look like Leon Kennedy from resident evil mostly.

These are my type of specific examples. Furthermore, is there anyway to get my skin this way naturally? I do use a basic skin care stuff. Like
facial cleanser and exfoliator with just basic moisturizer. And, I drink 1L of water a day.
E0bb1ada0a2411054e2e6f7b6fadcd88

Tumblr pnf61xZ6bM1y41knto8 250

Wekt24ql

IZcUNxG

Ned1cu5

Uti4SYu

Overall, I know it's pretty much over me. But, here are some suggestions people have recommended.
1. Get rid of the crew cut, and grow my hair out. Something similar to a fringe hairstyle, or messy fringe men on google.
2. Grow some stubble on my face.
3. Grow out your hair like Stefan Salvatore someone told me.
4. Lower my body fat and work out.

These are some of the non-surgical ways. What about surgical suggestions? Would you guys recommend to help in my goals. Overall, what you guys rate me from 1-10. In the end, I rate myself an low 4.

Attachments

• ned1cu5.jpg
    ned1cu5.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 42
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 5891
1G0LJvD.gif

you willl never look like this and nether will I

Leon is a true psl 8+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Mr.cope, Effortless and 1 other person
1G0LJvD.gif

Leon is a true psl 8+
this is so brutal ngl, the fact that nobody cares to comment or noticed this post, I guess it kinda makes sense cuz he’s such a forgettable normie

the only thing that revived the thread is you searching “Leon Resident Evil” a year later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxlooks, BigChinHispanic, Mr.cope and 3 others
Try plucking your eyebrows instead of shaving it with a razor blade jfl

Oh shit no one replied to his thread :lul:

Caging hard rn no one replied and hes banned :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Brutal 0 replies pill

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope
1G0LJvD.gif

Leon is a true psl 8+
Just think how much effort some artists are Square had to spend on making him so good looking from scratch. Then realize the insanity of thinking you could make yourself look like that by rearranging already fused bones. Boggles the mind.

Looks balkancel indeed

hair transplant