Newcels how did you come to find this site? (GREYELS GTHIH)

brucel

brucel

Looksmax King
There have been many new users (greycels) joining the site, so how did you find this site? (or anyone can answer).
Was it through a viral youtube video? through a search on google for a specific topic?

For myself I saw the term looksmax and searched it up then this site came up:feelshah:, so please be honest as it would be fun knowing the way you came here!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I came from r/truerateme

• +1
Reactions: brucel
I found it from incels.is. Ocassionaly browse .is

• +1
Bitch
3/10😎
Screenshot 2022 08 06 at 140748

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
I first discovered the blackpill a bit less than a year ago when I watched Wheat Waffles. Then, after watching his videos on breaking down male facial attractiveness I started googling how to improve different facial aspects and that's how I came across this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and brucel
there was incel thread on 2.ch(russian 4ch) i discovered it from there

• +1
I was on lookism many years ago (age 13-14) but I forgot about the community until a few months ago when I started lurking this and .is

• +1
A year ago I looked into the mirror and wondered why the fuck am I so ugly and others are okay/attractive. So I researched on what makes a face attractive, found an old german study, then I found qoves youtube channel, eventually stumbled across the incel wiki and finally looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: brucel and Deleted member 21244
jubilee Incel video lead me to a rabbithole

• +1