Newfag on NT maxxing

T

tyronmaxxing

Iron
So, guys. I'm a new fag here suffering from a bunch of shit like severe ADHD, depression, anixiety, high inhibition and maybe even autism among other stuff. I started lurking on here and found some guys talking about nootropics I can take in order to "fix" me. After looking at a bunch of posts, mainly stalking @Cope I boiled it down to these four: Nardil, Lyrica, Vorinostat and Cerebrolysin. Of the four I'm sure about taking Nardil and Vorinostat but unsure about the other two. My goal is to just be able to keep a job, focus on work, learn shit quickly and not be the social outcast of the work place I'm at.

I know that Nardil can help me with depression, anxiety and being more driven as well as the social benefits of being more out going and vorinostat seems like a miracle drug that can remove fear, increase long term memory, so I can finally keep up at work, and help remove a bunch of addictive personality traits I have AND IT'S PERMANENT. So I don't have to stay on it forever.

My only issue is that do the other stuff need to be taken too? I don't like the idea of being on too much gear and for me the less the better. With the cognitive benefits of Vorin do I even need to take Cerebrolysin? And with the social benefits of Nardil and how it's an anti depressant do I still even need to take Lyrica? Is there anything Lyrica does that Nardil doesnt and anything Cerebrolysin does that Vorin doesn't?

Help a rock bottom, friendless guy out.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and PointOfNoReturn
So, guys. I'm a new fag here suffering from a bunch of shit like severe ADHD, depression, anixiety, high inhibition and maybe even autism among other stuff. I started lurking on here and found some guys talking about nootropics I can take in order to "fix" me. After looking at a bunch of posts, mainly stalking @Cope I boiled it down to these four: Nardil, Lyrica, Vorinostat and Cerebrolysin. Of the four I'm sure about taking Nardil and Vorinostat but unsure about the other two. My goal is to just be able to keep a job, focus on work, learn shit quickly and not be the social outcast of the work place I'm at.

I know that Nardil can help me with depression, anxiety and being more driven as well as the social benefits of being more out going and vorinostat seems like a miracle drug that can remove fear, increase long term memory, so I can finally keep up at work, and help remove a bunch of addictive personality traits I have AND IT'S PERMANENT. So I don't have to stay on it forever.

My only issue is that do the other stuff need to be taken too? I don't like the idea of being on too much gear and for me the less the better. With the cognitive benefits of Vorin do I even need to take Cerebrolysin? And with the social benefits of Nardil and how it's an anti depressant do I still even need to take Lyrica? Is there anything Lyrica does that Nardil doesnt and anything Cerebrolysin does that Vorin doesn't?

I'm pretty sure nardil is taken alone in a lot of cases so i think it's safe.

Make a thread after taking it because the results seem too good to be true.

Also how will you get it? I've heard they don't prescribe it often

I'm pretty sure nardil is taken alone in a lot of cases so i think it's safe.

Make a thread after taking it because the results seem too good to be true.

Also how will you get it? I've heard they don't prescribe it often
I'll have to get the nardil through a private GP since they're the only people capable of prescribing it. The NHS fags obviously won't prescribe me an maoi. But I'm mostly looking forward to Vorinostat since it does seem too good to be true to me. Nardil is just a plus.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I'll have to get the nardil through a private GP since they're the only people capable of prescribing it. The NHS fags obviously won't prescribe me an maoi. But I'm mostly looking forward to Vorinostat since it does seem too good to be true to me. Nardil is just a plus.
when will you get them?
I'm fucked up through years of loneliness and negative reinforcement so might need some chemical help

Just looksmaxx and the NT will sort itself out

Your probably not autistic and shit your just lack social skills you lack social skills because you isolated yourself from people which make you depressed and which cause social anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and tasmanian devil

there is no free lunch

when will you get them?
I'm fucked up through years of loneliness and negative reinforcement so might need some chemical help
Dunno, the NHS is gay since it can take years to get diagnosed and a further for getting the pills. They'll drops just put me on some ssris and other shit tier antidepressants. But going through private hopefully in a month or less.

I'm fucked up too. I used to have some pretty impressive social skills until I fucked myself up by isolating myself and letting my adhd run riot. But I'm getting back on track through sheer effort but it's like dragging my balls through grass. I just want the experience to be smoother and more consistent which is what's hard for me. Plus, I have some deep rooted psychological issues I think no amount of self development and looksmaxxing will help so I'm gonna have to NT max too.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Just looksmaxx and the NT will sort itself out
No, some of the shit people experience follows them even after they lookmax since it was pervasive for such a long period. You can harbor this shit for life. Even if people start giving you attention and giving you the love and affection you always wanted to years, if not decades, of shit will always have lasting effects.

• +1
Reactions: manletfuel
Your probably not autistic and shit your just lack social skills you lack social skills because you isolated yourself from people which make you depressed and which cause social anxiety.
You don't know me and I'll leave it at that. I'm probably one of the more worse people on this site. I'm surprised I haven't anheroed yet. Anyone even going through half the shit I've gone through would have. I've read stories about people going through half the shit I have and they all do the same thing. Only thing keeping me alive is my fear of eternal conscious torment and a grandeur delusional hope that things might get better. But as I age that hope is becoming dimmer and dimmer.

if you hit your brain with psychoactive substances there will be downregulation of stuff
I'm planning on just taking Nardil and Vorinostat. Since vorinostat only need to be taken for a short period of time before you get permanent effects I will essentially only be on nardil and maybe every now and then take Lyrica to improve the feeling on special occasions.