[][][] ::::::NEWLY RELEASED::::::: [][] Average height of 19 year old males in every country in the world [MAP]

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 19453, NoPainNoChick and 3 others
>newly released
>2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, 5.5psl, Mewton and 3 others
I remember a study done that said men are on average 2.1cm taller at 27 than at 19 dunno why do it for 19yo

6'2-4 is ideal everywhere, anything taller or shorter is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Suimaxxer, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
I remember a study done that said men are on average 2.1cm taller at 27 than at 19 dunno why do it for 19yo
does that mean they grow 2.1 cm after 19yo or just that the generation of 27year olds at the time of the study was 2.1cm taller than the 19year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
6'2-4 is ideal everywhere, anything taller or shorter is cope
dont agree.
More Height is always better as long you have proportional face and frame.
imagine you are 6โ€œ8 and jacked with good face.
would be better than being 6โ€œ3 imo.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, callisto, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
does that mean they grow 2.1 cm after 19yo or just that the generation of 27year olds at the time of the study was 2.1cm taller than the 19year olds.

They were the same individuals measured at 19 and 27

• +1
Reactions: nayb
dont agree.
More Height is always better as long you have proportional face and frame.
imagine you are 6โ€œ8 and jacked with good face.
would be better than being 6โ€œ3 imo.
imo at 6'8 you'd be too tall for most girls 5'6 and under (that would be like a 4'10 girl with a 6' man, it still happens but at that point the height difference is just a bit too much)

its still definitely better than being 5'8 but I do think that there is an upper limit to the ideal range

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Artemis
I checked the data: it is bullshit.

I notice that EVERY YEAR the average height of the country fluctuates by a FUCKING CENTIMETER at least. How is it even possible lol?

You are telling me Zoomers are born in waves? Like 180cm, then 181c, then 182cm, then 179cm ALL in succession? ROFL.

These height stats are so fucking unreliable.

I conclude Zoomers are the same height as previous generations. Prove me wrong you can't.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, makeme183, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
If you can't mog in NL then you can't hang with the big fish

(inb4 some curry tells me they slayed a 6' dutch stacey while being 5'6)
"IT HAPPENS BRO :soy: BLONDE GIRLS LOVE SKINNYFAT MANLET CURRIES :soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Aypo129, Mewton and 4 others
yeah nothing new

I notice that EVERY YEAR the average height of the country fluctuates by a FUCKING CENTIMETER at least. How is it even possible lol?

You are telling me Zoomers are born in waves? Like 180cm, then 181c, then 182cm, then 179cm ALL in succession? ROFL.

I conclude Zoomers are the same height as previous generations. Prove me wrong you can't.
I tend to agree for most western countries, maybe the average has grown by like a cm in the past 25 years but that's about it.

For countries in development it prob has increased tho

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and 6ft4

I had two 180+ cm tall girls being 177cm :feelshehe:

I will tell this tale to my grandkids, it will live as a legend through generations of manlets :Comfy:

imo at 6'8 you'd be too tall for most girls 5'6 and under (that would be like a 4'10 girl with a 6' man, it still happens but at that point the height difference is just a bit too much)

its still definitely better than being 5'8 but I do think that there is an upper limit to the ideal range
in my experience, both (little and tall women want tall men).
Tall Girls like Tall Men (ofc)
Short Women like Tall men too (because they need to compensate for their height.)

Being 6โ€œ8 (for example) wouldnt be too bad i think :feelshehe:
I know People at that height.
Sure,Back Pain and its hard to find clothes & shoes and you die a couple years earlier.
But are people getting taller & taller,just look at zoomers/Gen Z Males.
Meaning there will be more tall clothes in the future.
As long as you dont have shit/beta posture and stand up tall & go to the gym people will automatically give you respect because of your height and girls will give you attention

I had two 180+ cm tall girls being 177cm :feelshehe:

I will tell this tale to my grandkids, it will live through generations of manlets :Comfy:
I've never slayed a girl above 176cm and that's how it will remain

in my experience, both (little and tall women want tall men).
Tall Girls like Tall Men (ofc)
Short Women like Tall men too (because they need to compensate for their height.)

Being 6โ€œ8 (for example) wouldnt be too bad i think :feelshehe:
I know People at that height.
Sure,Back Pain and its hard to find clothes & shoes and you die a couple years earlier.
But are people getting taller & taller,just look at zoomers/Gen Z Males.
Meaning there will be more tall clothes in the future.
As long as you dont have shit/beta posture and stand up tall & go to the gym people will automatically give you respect because of your height and girls will give you attention
As long as you are proportionate ofc.
Meaning no horseface and not too lanky (bulk & gymmax)

I've never slayed a girl above 176cm and that's how it will remain
You are 6'4 a 176cm girl does not count.

You have to slay a 198cm tall girl :feelshehe:

theres literally loads of proof that there is.

i can even show you which countries are growing at the fastest rates, and which arent growing at all, and which are shrinking

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled

i can even show you which countries are growing at the fastest rates, and which arent growing at all, and which are shrinking
You CANT stop the cope.

I literally checked a few years of mean heights from different sources. They all fluctuate by fucking 3 cm.

E.g. in some sources russia is 179 cm for 2020 or sth. Here it drops suddenly by 2 cm? LOL.

Your "growth" is within statistical uncertainty - it DOES NOT EXIST.

The MEAN height standard deviation is like fucking 0.5cm. 95% confidence interval for the estimated mean is fucking 3-cm long. It means they cannot estimate the mean height properly for shit. It can literally be anything from 179 to 181 cm for sweden.

And 2 cm jump from 179 to 181cm in estimated mean is literally MORE than the Dutch growth in fucking 25 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and 6ft4
You CANT stop the cope.

I literally checked a few years of mean heights from different sources. They all fluctuate by fucking 3 cm.

E.g. in some sources russia is 179 cm for 2020 or sth. Here it drops suddenly by 2 cm? LOL.

Your "growth" is within statistical uncertainty - it DOES NOT EXIST.

The MEAN height standard deviation is like fucking 0.5cm. 95% confidence interval for the estimated mean is fucking 3-cm long. It means they cannot estimate the mean height properly for shit. It can literally be anything from 179 to 181 cm for sweden.

And 2 cm jump from 179 to 181cm in estimated mean is literally MORE than the Dutch growth in fucking 25 years.
bro stop coping

im not saying ALL countries are growing

No you cant.

Because this is NOT the growth, but statistical error when they conduct the survey.

This may be true in the West, but in Georgia, for example, the generational differences in height are quite noticeable. It's not 10 cm on average per decade or something, but it's still there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Height is not important if you arent 5'7-5'8. Face and body is more important than height. Girls are already short in average.

Yes please.

It's over for me in Chad Repubic.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Sweden: 180-182.7
:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and TheRenaissanceMan
Do they even exist??
Tallest Woman ive ever seen irl must have been around 6"2
A mystery indeed... idk, i have one at work who mogs me by the whole head, while she is wearing slippers. So, i suspect, this is the only woman in Finland i know who is ~195-200cm tall ...

SO yeah, you will have to search in Nordic basketball teams :feelshaha:

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
This may be true in the West, but in Georgia, for example, the generational differences in height are quite noticeable. It's not 10 cm on average per decade or something, but it's still there.
I would believe about 3rd-world countries. It is because there is at least some mechanism behind it: people started getting better nutrition in the childhood.

But what on Earth can make a fucking Dutch grow, when they have had excellent nutrition for the past 70 years? Their growth is a meme. Just an uncertainty in the experiment.

Fucking Europeans

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and TheRenaissanceMan
As a dutch person going to manlet country denmark soon will be lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Artemis and TheRenaissanceMan
I would believe about 3rd-world countries. It is because there is at least some mechanism behind it: people started getting better nutrition in the childhood.

But what on Earth can make a fucking Dutch grow, when they have had excellent nutrition for the past 70 years? Their growth is a meme. Just an uncertainty in the experiment.
apparently the reason why the dutch have kept on growing is that they embrace tall women over there but idk could just be a bunch of bs

• +1
apparently the reason why the dutch have kept on growing is that they embrace tall women over there but idk could just be a bunch of bs
It is 100% bullshit. Evolution does not work that fast. 100s of years needed at least to cull short people even by smallest margin. Especially given that the shortness genes can be recessive. 2 tall people can produce a midget. Also women carry shortness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
It is 100% bullshit. Evolution does not work that fast. 100s of years needed at least to cull short people even by smallest margin. Especially given that the shortness genes can be recessive. 2 tall people can produce a midget. Also women carry shortness.
lmao ur coping hard, theres literally hundreds of studies all over the world proving that countries are getting taller or shorter or staying the same

My mate actually slayed a russian:feelshaha::feelshaha:

lmao ur coping hard, theres literally hundreds of studies all over the world proving that countries are getting taller or shorter or staying the same
It is because they are having better nutrition dumbass. And most European nations reached their height peak already. So all that "growth" is just a statistical artifact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
  • +1
then why was 6'6 the ideal in the bumble height study ?

I think he meant he doesn't wanna slay tall girls , aka girls >176cm

elab ?
I am selling Tales
Its ova for curries cant cope

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and makeme183
6 feet average is pretty tall, that gives a lot of over 6 feet dudes to match the manlets.

Old, Italy is 177