Newone vs me

Who mogs

• Haven

• Newone

Results are only viewable after voting.
haven is bloated and has little structure with his face
little structure in his face? his zygos flare out and he has a good jaw as well. He actually has some angularity unlike Newone who has a round face shape. Do i need to highlight these things in red cuz I will if u can't see. Newone's whole malar area is recessed whereas Haven's is filled out by bone. This is obvious if u look at their side profiles jfl. Haven is actually forward grown.

Do you even know what structure is???
doesn't look dimorphic at all
there literally isn't one dimorphic trait that Newone has over Haven.
funny since he's actually squinting in that pic
I'm not even sure that he is, but Newone is squinting even harder jfl. Either way I can't say who has a better eye area since the pics are at different distances and lighting. Haven for sure has better lashes tho

Other than that, Haven has better lips, nose and overall better harmony.

Don't even get me started on Newone's camel tier philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Haven
@ProAcktiv
Do you disagree ?
100% percent, but I've seen the way you rate and I think we'd disagree on a lot of things so I don't want to get into long winded debate lol :lul:

little structure in his face? his zygos flare out and he has a good jaw as well. He actually has some angularity unlike Newone who has a round face shape. Do i need to highlight these things in red cuz I will if u can't see. Newone's whole malar area is recessed whereas Haven's is filled out by bone. This is obvious if u look at their side profiles jfl. Haven is actually forward grown.

I'm not even sure that he is, but Newone is squinting even harder jfl. Either way I can't say who has a better eye area since the pics are at different distances and lighting. Haven for sure has better lashes tho

Data 5 Images 1 they are coping

100% percent, but I've seen the way you rate and I think we'd disagree on a lot of things so I don't want to get into long winded debate lol :lul:
I just shit post and troll a lot tbf but I do genuine think newone is 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
I dont think i am mogged by a camel:lul:
Data 2

Except all of that bone structure is covered with bloat and so doesn't look aesthetic whatsoever except in his side peofiles, again newone has better structure because he has lesa bf% face with a longer mandible. And yes newone does have a better dimorphic trait than haven and that's his eye area, haven clearly squints. And both of them have the same sized philtrum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kikethurston133 and ProAcktiv

This is haven w/o squinting -
1244686 c53b691547a1fd7ce1c56df166f15656

Newones clearly look better -
1244658 87249e7fc85ad29d2122b65d1582481b

• +1
Reactions: kikethurston133
Except all of that bone structure is covered with bloat and so doesn't look aesthetic whatsoever except in his side peofiles, again newone has better structure because he has lesa bf% face with a longer mandible. And yes newone does have a better dimorphic trait than haven and that's his eye area, haven clearly squints. And both of them have the same sized philtrum.
lol just wait, im havin a snack rn.

I will have to treat you like a newbie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14695
Cope i dont squint + i dont have a bad philtrum

Newone has v dimorphic dark , low set thick brows in his prime . Low trust trait . Big halo ngl

Newone wins
looks less turanid

In that pic he is max 4 psl
In your subjective opinion.

Post him on TrueRateMe, he will get rated around 6.25-6.5/10

You will get 5.5ish in the OP pic, at best.

20210728 200538 cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14695
In your subjective opinion.

Post him on TrueRateMe, he will get rated around 6.25-6.5/10

You will get 5.5ish in the OP pic, at best.
He's a bad rater.

• +1
Reactions: kikethurston133