News on the girl I was gonna ask out

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
So I got her snapchat, sent a quick few texts then asked her out

She came up with this excuse and I paraphrase: ''I want to text more first before meeting up for a date''

Yeah. Here we go again

Either she's here for validation or she's shy and doesn't trust people
Now, I am brutally blackpilled from past instances with girls,
however this one has virtually ZERO social media presence. I've seen her insta and facebook and she pretty much gets 10 likes and once in a while some cross-eyed autist makes some aspie comment on her profile pics. This is good. Doesn't seem tainted.

This is the only match out of a hundred that I actually feel like talking to

Now... I ghosted her for a bit after that, then she started asking questions about me and we traded back and forth. Yada yada
Don't know what more I can say. Just trying to escalate but damn is it taking a while for maybe eventually, nothing

I'm not gonna doxx her but I will say that she is very pretty. Blonde, blue eyed, feminine body

Tagging this gentleman because I said I would @Hopelessmofoker
Also give me some advice @ArvidGustavsson on Swedish blonde foid nature

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
L

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
Also give me some advice @ArvidGustavsson on Swedish blonde foid nature
Just talk to her a bit maybe suggest u call on phone. I didn't say anything sexual at all not even a compliment before meeting up with my now gf bcuz if u try to be too forward it could be embarrassing irl.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., ReignsChad and Carolus
Just talk to her a bit maybe suggest u talk on phone. I didn't say anything sexual at all not even a compliment before meeting up with my now gf bcuz if u try to be too forward it could be embarrassing irl.
I'm not giving any compliments. Did you call your girl before meeting her? I feel like voice or video chat is gonna be awkward because I can't use eye contact or body language like irl

• +1
getting with a girl that has such a shitty social media presence is a red flag, and is most def a social suicide

never good on the both extremes, it should be just right in the center (like my oneitis:))

• Hmm...
Reactions: Carolus
Meet her asap IRL Mr Banker after some chatting/calling:y'all:(y) gl

• +1
I'm not giving any compliments. Did you call your girl before meeting her? I feel like voice or video chat is gonna be awkward because I can't use eye contact or body language like irl
Video calling an unknown girl would be suicide. Boring af and awkward

• +1
Feels like a fake account

• +1
  • Love it