Next gen looksmaxxing

DestroyLonely#1

DestroyLonely#1

Iron
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Posts
27
Reputation
20
Im brainstorming ways to enhance the my bloodline.
Getting several black women pregnant and having the offspring to live in section 8 housing and eating chicken 3 meals a day while playing basketball.
Moving to the rural area and feeding horse bloof to my wisconsin born offsping.
I think ill have an asian wife just to give me a calculator son that I can send on an ER suicide mission when hes outlived usefulness.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 21766, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
Im brainstorming ways to enhance the my bloodline.
Getting several black women pregnant and having the offspring to live in section 8 housing and eating chicken 3 meals a day while playing basketball.
Moving to the rural area and feeding horse bloof to my wisconsin born offsping.
I think ill have an asian wife just to give me a calculator son that I can send on an ER suicide mission when hes outlived usefulness.
IMG 3724
 

Similar threads

5
Replies
10
Views
112
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
RichardRich
Replies
33
Views
276
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
1
Views
35
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
Neurotypical ghost
Replies
11
Views
45
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
xlefort
Replies
7
Views
52
xlefort
xlefort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top