Next Level LARP! Cuckpreet dressed up as a Crusader as part of an Anti-Muslim demonstration

DOggo

DOggo

erudite

All Indians are known for is sucking white/jewish dick, especially Sikhs. Just another case of a Dindu with an inferiority complex, stemming from being conquered by the British and buttraped by the various Muslim empires that ruled over them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Arkantos, Drugs and 10 others
:lul: jfl at cucked Curries
Funniest part is that whites would confuse him for being Islamic himself jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Arkantos, Deleted member 3526 and 9 others
Another rent free thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
keep crying for muslims

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1553, Michael Myers and 1 other person
pakistani and indian guys are pretty similar jfl. You literally

- speak the same language
- look similar
- both horny ethnics on facebook “bobs and vagene”
- both curry and eat curry. Stop curry cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Arkantos, RichardSpencel and 3 others
cope tbh.

Sikhs don't suck white dick on the regular tbh ive seen it more in pakis and hindus.

keep thinking you raped anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685 and TsarTsar444
cope tbh.

Sikhs don't suck white dick on the regular tbh ive seen it more in pakis and hindus.

keep thinking you raped anyone
What ethnicity are you?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What ethnicity are you?
Jatt from Punjab

- look similar
you don't understand how religion separates us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Sikhs and Muslims very rarely suck white dick. It's the Hindus sucking white dick all day

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 3526
Jatt from Punjab

you don't understand how religion separates us
Religion means fuck all. Genetically and pheno wise Greeks and Turkish people are pretty much the same with Turks having more central asian heritage yet the only thing that has separated them was religion.

when i was walking through Italy, even in the North they didn’t look too different from when I’m back in Istanbul, obviously less ethnic, but not the vast difference a dumb ignorant American might assume

Religion means fuck all. Genetically and pheno wise Greeks and Turkish people are pretty much the same with Turks having more central asian heritage yet the only thing that has separated them was religion.

when i was walking through Italy, even in the North they didn’t look too different from when I’m back in Istanbul, obviously less ethnic, but not the vast difference a dumb ignorant American might assume
alright dude. still you don't understand the history of our areas.

Sikhs hate islam rightfully so because muslim turko-mongol rulers killed our some of our gurus which in return we killed them all and then left the hindu converts alive.

Hindus temples were destroyed by islamic rulers.

pakis hate Hindus and Sikhs
this is literally just the surface
Her instagram is: xoxidar

here she is with titbots recessed low collagen cousin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685

Sikhs hate islam rightfully so because muslim turko-mongol rulers killed our some of our gurus which in return we killed them all and then left the hindu converts alive.

View attachment 162418
Damn muslim people sure did mog every single population to oblivion jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zeta ascended, Aesthetic and 1 other person
cope. in the end they became extinct and were left with a bunch of convert inbreds which we now call pakistan.

Sikhism thrived and Hinduism stayed meanwhile in the middle east no one even knows what syria was before islam unless we are talking about biblical shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
OPs mom got banged by a punjabi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, RichardSpencel, shibo and 1 other person
  • JFL
cope. in the end they became extinct and were left with a bunch of convert inbreds which we now call pakistan.

Sikhism thrived and Hinduism stayed meanwhile in the middle east no one even knows what syria was before islam unless we are talking about biblical shit
Well thats my point they cucked other cultures, destroyed the levant, and India became 20% muslim while a completely new countey like Pakistan got stolen from India just because they are muslims. Muslims most definitely moged India to death. I don't see Hindu temples in the middle east but there sure as hell are alot of mosques in India jfl

• So Sad
Well thats my point they cucked other cultures, destroyed the levant, and India became 20% muslim while a completely new countey like Pakistan got stolen from India just because they are muslims. Muslims most definitely moged India to death. I don't see Hindu temples in the middle east but there sure as hell are alot of mosques in India jfl
iconoclasm isnt mogging mate. they didnt mog anything if their mark was small
even after being allowed to do anything by rajputs shekel shacks
oh wait. but they werent. Jatts stayed strong during that time thats why im not 20% Mongoloin like fucking OTHER countires

• +1
Turban would run a good coverup game for hairloss tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and TsarTsar444
iconoclasm isnt mogging mate. they didnt mog anything if their mark was small
even after being allowed to do anything by rajputs shekel shacks
oh wait. but they werent. Jatts stayed strong during that time thats why im not 20% Mongoloin like fucking OTHER countires
There mark was not small dude, 20% of muslims in India, plus a huge country like Pakistan that could be hindu are huuge marks

• So Sad
There mark was not small dude, 20% of muslims in India, plus a huge country like Pakistan that could be hindu are huuge marks
fair enough. they took afghanistan from us too. but the best remained SIkh and Hindu so what matters?

the fucking indonesian pricks literally abandoned hinduism become some cunt prayed to allah and a storm calmed JFL.

we who stayed were meant to keeep the religion also pakistan was wrongly split. west punjab was only HALF muslim.

thats a HUGE chunk of Pakistan

- look similar
Low IQ post. Both India and Pakistan have different ethnities; all of whom that speak a different language.
fair enough. they took afghanistan from us too. but the best remained SIkh and Hindu so what matters?

the fucking indonesian pricks literally abandoned hinduism become some cunt prayed to allah and a storm calmed JFL.

we who stayed were meant to keeep the religion also pakistan was wrongly split. west punjab was only HALF muslim.

thats a HUGE chunk of Pakistan
Nowadays Punjab is mostly Islamic, therefore it doesn't matter if it was "only half" pre-partition.
countey like Pakistan got stolen from India just because they are muslims.
So many low IQ statements are being made ITT. Pakistan did not get "stolen from India," since both countries came to exist in 1947.
OPs mom got banged by a punjabi
Punjabis are the biggest ethnicity in Pakistan. That's like saying yours got banged by a white man, it's literally common sense, unless OP isn't Punjabi.

Low IQ post. Both India and Pakistan have different ethnities; all of whom that speak a different language.

Nowadays Punjab is mostly Islamic, therefore it doesn't matter if it was "only half" pre-partition.

So many low IQ statements are being made ITT. Pakistan did not get "stolen from India," since both countries came to exist in 1947.

Punjabis are the biggest ethnicity in Pakistan. That's like saying yours got banged by a white man, it's literally common sense, unless OP isn't Punjabi.
it wasnt naturally split like that tho

thats what I mean. ofc it was artifcial by british
so I wouldn't claim it as an islamic take. unless you count british as muslim

it wasnt naturally split like that tho

thats what I mean. ofc it was artifcial by british
Yes, the British ultimately decided. They gave Lahore to Pakistan and Amritsar to India. They weren't sure as to how to split it. BTW, why does India call its Punjab still Punjab when it should be Doab instead now?

Yes, the British ultimately decided. They gave Lahore to Pakistan and Amritsar to India. They weren't sure as to how to split it. BTW, why does India call its Punjab still Punjab when it should be Doab instead now?
it was called punjab by the british and the name stuck since its the east part of the region.

same reason why pakistan punjab isnt Tinnab.

it was actually oroginally seven rivers and stretched to afghanistan gandhari

Muslims don't mog shit it truly is over for them unless Iranian automatically tic gigachad pheno and gigachad history imagine abonding zoro astrianism for desert scrolls

Muslims don't mog shit it truly is over for them unless Iranian automatically tic gigachad pheno and gigachad history imagine abonding zoro astrianism for desert scrolls
Arent your parents muslims? Also arent u a curry? They sure as hell did rape/convert your acestors

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and FatJattMofo
Arent your parents muslims? Also arent u a curry? They sure as hell did rape/convert your acestors

Like I said before I would carpet bomb my nation

View attachment 162418
At a foundational level sikhs shouldnt be hating muslims considering that guru nanak had tons of muslim friends and one of his best friend was muslim and from a theological perspective sikhism has tons of islamic concepts it's pretty much Hinduism + Islam

At a foundational level sikhs shouldnt be hating muslims considering that guru nanak had tons of muslim friends and one of his best friend was muslim and from a theological perspective sikhism has tons of islamic concepts it's pretty much Hinduism + Islam
Yea well the mughals clearly forgot any friend ship anyone had

Yea well the mughals clearly forgot any friend ship anyone had
Jfl i remember when i argued with you like hell on this one post about muslims

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Something how you said muslims in India should be genocided, 200milion people, wtf dude
Maybe not. But imo they should reconvert. They were almost all forced to convert. Their choice

Maybe not. But imo they should reconvert. They were almost all forced to convert. Their choice
Btw do you live in India? From what part are you from?

• So Sad
lmao, gangu shitskins crying about their loses. 2 Sikh 'Gurus' thought themselves more powerful than Muslim Mughal Empire; they weren't. As a consequence for rebelling, they were killed. Sikhs and Hindus are the same, they believe their actions have no repercussions.

- look similar
good lookin indian/ high class = pakistani
there are 20 % manlet deathnic ones who would facial structure mog 80% of the forum
lmao, gangu shitskins crying about their loses. 2 Sikh 'Gurus' thought themselves more powerful than Muslim Mughal Empire; they weren't. As a consequence for rebelling, they were killed. Sikhs and Hindus are the same, they believe their actions have no repercussions.
dude can u stop
your kind of people piss me off the most, stop suck arab cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Meanwhile the mughals became extinct because of sikhs. Keep crying to your dead slave master aurangjeb while he burns in hell sucking dick

Dont live in india. Family from Punjab
Do you know about gypsies? There are a lot of them where i live and i heard they came here 1000 years ago from Rajastan and Punjab in India

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3526
Do you know about gypsies? There are a lot of them where i live and i heard they came here 1000 years ago from Rajastan and Punjab in India
They did but they mixed heavy with midle easterns. I havent seen a gypsy in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
They did but they mixed heavy with midle easterns. I havent seen a gypsy in my life
I live 1km from a big gypsy neighborhood, they look interesting to me, some look very curry others somewhat arab like, but majority definitely look curry to me, not mixed at all. And suprisingly they are not short people

• So Sad