Next Level LARP! Cuckpreet dressed up as a Crusader as part of an Anti-Muslim demonstration

Do you know about gypsies? There are a lot of them where i live and i heard they came here 1000 years ago from Rajastan and Punjab in India
Roma people were treated so badly in India that they migrated all over Europe
I live 1km from a big gypsy neighborhood, they look interesting to me, some look very curry others somewhat arab like, but majority definitely look curry to me, not mixed at all. And suprisingly they are not short people
yeah they are odd, they have a different kind of look idk. they vary a lot though, some are very dark skinned etc

I live 1km from a big gypsy neighborhood, they look interesting to me, some look very curry others somewhat arab like, but majority definitely look curry to me, not mixed at all. And suprisingly they are not short people
Punjabis where never short tbh so it makes sense.
Its a mix tbh. Its mainly their skin color from what ive seen gypsys dont have certain unique indian features often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Roma people were treated so badly in India that they migrated all over Europe

yeah they are odd, they have a different kind of look idk. they vary a lot though, some are very dark skinned etc
Why would they be treated bad in India? Doesn't make sense lol

Punjabis where never short tbh so it makes sense.
Its a mix tbh. Its mainly their skin color from what ive seen gypsys dont have certain unique indian features often
It depends on country, here the local population never mixed with them so they look almost 100% North Western Indian

It depends on country, here the local population never mixed with them so they look almost 100% North Western Indian
Welll tbh. They look 100% gypsy. They were indeed a different group from us.
Hows the perception od gypsies there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Welll tbh. They look 100% gypsy. They were indeed a different group from us.
Hows the perception od gypsies there?
There were not a different group just a different caste, racially they look 100% same as Punjab or Rajastan people when i google searched images from there. They are not liked that much, not hated but always stereotyped as beggars, thieves, scammers, liars, dirty etc.

There were not a different group just a different caste, racially they look 100% same as Punjab or Rajastan people when i google searched images from there. They are not liked that much, not hated but always stereotyped as beggars, thieves, scammers, liars, dirty etc.
Different caste = different group. Caste differences in pheno and dna on average exist.

Romanian guy i knoe said the same thing

Different caste = different group. Caste differences in pheno and dna on average exist.

Romanian guy i knoe said the same thing
Went to a mall thats in that neighborhood today, felt like i was in India somewhere, wierd. Gypsy here sounds like a wierd mix of some indian language and slavic

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Went to a mall thats in that neighborhood today, felt like i was in India somewhere, wierd. Gypsy here sounds like a wierd mix of some indian language and slavic
Yea i heard the romani language . can understand a couple of words