NFTs vs Trading stocks vs crypto mining which is best for earning cash?

A

AO77777

Iron
Trading stocks vs Trading NFTs vs mining crypto. Three people are given 10K and have a year to make as much as possible who comes out on top? My vote is on the guy trading stocks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and AlexBrown84
Whoevers the luckiest

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien and Tallooksmaxxer
You can't mine crypto successfully if you don't have quite a bit of capital+decreased ruturn in the long run-->halving
I'm ignorant about nft, but logically seems there isn't a lot of rationale in the pricing of digital art other than market sentiment.
Stocks won't give you substantial returns unless penny or follow hedgies or stocks detained mostly by retail( ie AMC,GME) but atleast your capacity in understanding the market has "some" incidence on your returns.
Its mostly luck

Your best bet to make money is to find a job

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Harold O'brien and Sonny Black
With mining crypto, you got a really low chance of losing cash. You can always mine another coin. It just takes time. You just need to make an investment of a few k. With day trading or selling NFT, you got a high chance to lose cash. Holding crypto is also risk full, so I would compare it more to gambling than buying S&P 500 or Nasdaq ETFs,s. For some info about day trading see:

Also, the NFT market is really bad. Full of scammers, rug pullers, and most crashes. Sometimes I think that only the bored Yachts club keeps the price up.