NGL going to jail is such a looksmax

D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
1. No sunlight except for 1 hour of optional recreation in the yard everyday. Just think of all that sun damage you'd otherwise incur as a free man. By the time you're out you'll be collagen mogging your age group to the nether realm.

2. Forced diet. If you are fatcel it's a guaranteed weight loss program.

3. An ingrained gym culture combined with a lack of anything else to do. This is how inmates get jacked without equipment, and how many made the best gains of their life while incarcerated.

tl;dr jail makes you a collagen and lean-maxed bad boy slayer

Just commit a serious felony and get caught theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Youngbuffet, Deleted member 5875, amorfati and 6 others
op secretly want to be raped, don't go jail don't be gay, don't be op.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and diggbicc
This is the only max you will have in jail, and you are Asian right? Good Luck👌:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong and Deleted member 9699
Sounds good, as long as I am provided with products that will maintain or improve my dental hygiene, cause I don't want my teeth to end up like those of Richard Ramirez. And yeah, I need low carb food with meat.

This is the only max you will have in jail, and you are Asian right? Good Luck👌:lul:

Legit though, being Asian in jail is the worst thing possible. At least if you're white or black you can hang out with your race and have a group of people backing you, but jfl Asians are pretty much non-existent in prison so you'll be getting all types of dick.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, FootLongDong and diggbicc