Ngl I REALLY hate my father

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Dude's such a fucking subhuman in all respects. He is a lawyer who CANNOT make money, motherfucker's BROKE. I am not kidding. Just imagine being a lawyer and not being able to make big bucks. Imagine that.

Also he's so fucking ugly. He is a recessed jawless, chinless, boneless subhuman. Maybe his nose is nice but otherwise if I showed you him, you'd laugh. Not gonna doxx this fag but you get the point

Over the years I've been growing more and more resentful towards this piece of fucking shit. Like, he's ugly af, OK, but at least... be rich? You're a fucking lawyer.

Fucking peasant doesn't even speak English or German. My fucking God... AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE. I am SO close to legit beating the fuck out of him and putting his bitch ass in a coma. Sure I'd have to do time, but at least he'd feel the pain he's subjected me to all my life because not only is he a genetic dead-end BUT HE"S FUCKING BROKE.

God Im so fucking furious rn, for real. I could punch thru the wall.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jungcuck, Jamaldickjavontus, BigJimsWornOutTires and 11 others
Dude's such a fucking subhuman in all respects. He is a lawyer who CANNOT make money, motherfucker's BROKE. I am not kidding. Just imagine being a lawyer and not being able to make big bucks. Imagine that.
youre lionel hutzs son?

He's so fucking stupid, seriously. I fucking hate this cunt. I hate him so much. I wanna break his neck and keep on stomping on it till he draws his last dying gasp. I dont even know why I haven't put this cunt in a coma yet. What an absolute failure of a man in the literal sense of the word. Broke, subhuman, AND decided to have kids. Jesus fucking christ man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 27987
why is he broke is he in debt

My father is abnormally autistic when it comes to a lot of issues and events but he is still my father and would be devastated if I were to lose him. Still glad tho I inherited my moms looks lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, emeraldglass, joeveniro and 5 others
My father is abnormally autistic when it comes to a lot of issues and events but he is still my father and would be devastated if I were to lose him. Still glad tho I inherited my moms looks lmao.
When the gene recombination pill does not fuck you over.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser
u wouldnt be alive if he didnt creampie ur mother be grateful retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Esteban1997, RedRiser and 7 others
u wouldnt be alive if he didnt creampie ur mother be grateful retard
You would have a point if my life wasn;t utter shit, and if I was AT LEAST rich? you fucking idiot

You would have a point if my life wasn;t utter shit, and if I was AT LEAST rich? you fucking idiot
nobody’s life is shit because of their parents u giant baby

how about u live ur own life retarded cuck

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and zura
nobody’s life is shit because of their parents u giant baby

how about u life ur own life retarded cuck
Low IQ as fuck but unironically. Dude how can you be so stupid?

Whether you are born into a rich or poor broke family?

Whether your parents are GL or ugly af so what will you be?

Don't you understand, for real? Especially the family money pill. JFl

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Pale God

Also he's so fucking ugly. He is a recessed jawless, chinless, boneless subhuman. Maybe his nose is nice but otherwise if I showed you him, you'd laugh. Not gonna doxx this fag but you get the point

Over the years I've been growing more and more resentful towards this piece of fucking shit. Like, he's ugly af, OK, but at least... be rich? You're a fucking lawyer.

Fucking peasant doesn't even speak English or German. My fucking God... AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE. I am SO close to legit beating the fuck out of him and putting his bitch ass in a coma. Sure I'd have to do time, but at least he'd feel the pain he's subjected me to all my life because not only is he a genetic dead-end BUT HE"S FUCKING BROKE.

Agreed, mine is really ugly but at least he’s a very good father and really supportive. Genuinely beyond my understanding how one can be ugly while being a pure north atlantid with bright jade green eyes

Low IQ as fuck but unironically. Dude how can you be so stupid?

Whether you are born into a rich or poor broke family?

Whether your parents are GL or ugly af so what will you be?

Don't you understand, for real? Especially the family money pill. JFl

:feelskek:
what about living ur own life is so hard to understand incel? go to university and become and lawyer and do it better retard. not to mention that ur parents arent ugly on purpose you beta cuck

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 33503
what about living ur own life is so hard to understand incel? go to university and become and lawyer and do it better retard. not to mention that ur parents arent ugly on purpose you beta cuck
Just pay for university bro

Just pass all law exams esp the bar exam bro, EASY PEASY

Just become rich bro, EASY

Super easy, ANYBODY can do it. Fucking cuck... Keep grinding, keep hustling, shooting for yout dreams, NEVER GET UP

Blaming your dad for your genetic dead end is so stupid. You have to blame the many previous generations. Also you would do the exact same thing in his position, try and marry the best looking woman you can get your hands on and have a kid.

Your perspective will likely change as you get older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, joeveniro, A23ghskung and 2 others
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, joeveniro, Slayercel and 2 others
Blaming your dad for your genetic dead end is so stupid. You have to blame the many previous generations. Also you would do the exact same thing in his position, try and marry the best looking woman you can get your hands on and have a kid.

Your perspective will likely change as you get older
He should blame his mother that she chose such a loser for preocreation and providing

Just pay for university bro

Just pass all law exams esp the bar exam bro, EASY PEASY

Just become rich bro, EASY

Super easy, ANYBODY can do it. Fucking cuck... Keep grinding, keep hustling, shooting for yout dreams, NEVER GET UP
i hope you get cancer u toxic asshole

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RiceCel1234, joeveniro, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person

youre living off him 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, BigJimsWornOutTires and WeiWei
He also has the nerve of passing down his genes despite being incompetent in everything.....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
you literally have his blood and genetics. IQ is hereditary

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
he is a fucking lawyer meanwhile youre on .org stfu

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234
Maybe he is addicted to online bets

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Shut the fuck up you retard and respect the balls that u came from. Your dad is a lawyer while youre a bitchass loser crying on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 25566 and joeveniro

Do you realize if your father had finished on your mom face or behind you would have not been born? And he could have convinced your mother to abort you...

You have to respect your father because he gave you his genetics, if it wasn't for him you would have ended up down the drain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, RiceCel1234, Esteban1997 and 2 others
thank you for the looksmaxxing advice op

Do you realize if your father had finished on your mom face or behind you would have not been born? And he could have convinced your mother to abort you...

You have to respect your father because he gave you his genetics, if it wasn't for him you would have ended up down the drain
seems like a better fate than to be the son of a sub5

Again the point is moot coz I am neither GL nor rich, ie I might as well not be alive.

Never disrespect your father
Hes not like you niether he has YOUR goals OR Your priority
You wanted to be rich then Go DO it yourself
Dont lump your father in your ambition
And Never disrespect your father

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Esteban1997
Keep crying for your dad you abused ungrateful dog if i was your dad i would beat you with my belt daily for being such crybaby pussy fucking low t complaining bitch you need a proper beating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 33503 and WeiWei
ungrateful fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Keep crying for your dad you abused ungrateful dog if i was your dad i would beat you with my belt daily for being such crybaby pussy fucking low t complaining bitch you need a proper beating
ok greycel

ok greycel
Retard u joined 2 months ago and u got 2k+posts. Go outside once in a while and get sunlight. Fucking low T loser

He's so fucking stupid, seriously. I fucking hate this cunt. I hate him so much. I wanna break his neck and keep on stomping on it till he draws his last dying gasp. I dont even know why I haven't put this cunt in a coma yet. What an absolute failure of a man in the literal sense of the word. Broke, subhuman, AND decided to have kids. Jesus fucking christ man
Lmao u wont and cant do shit u low t transvestite faggot. Keep acting hard while browsing on .org and see how your life turns out.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™

Also he's so fucking ugly. He is a recessed jawless, chinless, boneless subhuman.
Unless he's low IQ this is just another example of how your education doesn't matter if you're ugly enough unless you're doing work where social skills are irrelevant (STEM/IT). Nobody wants to hire a lawyer that has the failo effect because that motherfucker will fail to impress the judge and/or jury.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Unless he's low IQ this is just another example of how your education doesn't matter if you're ugly enough unless you're doing work where social skills are irrelevant (STEM/IT). Nobody wants to hire a lawyer that has the failo effect because that motherfucker will fail to impress the judge and/or jury.
Yeah true. It's like he's a really good lawyer I'm impressed but he's so fucking dumb like I made a pro website for this cunt and he refuses to use it and advertize it in his email signatures... jfc

And then the dumbfuck complains that it doesn't show up when he googles Lawyer X City YES OFC DUMBFUCK THERES NO SEO WITHOUT PPL VIEWING YOUR WEBSITE DUMBFUCK

Me too nigga
I couldbe been a mogger if my mom dated up
And i would be NT
And we wouldnt be poor

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
nigger trait . true whites love their dads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33503

Ugh. Tiss-tiss-tiss. He tells you he's not making money because he's sending it to his "other" family and to the daughter he's proud of having unlike ... well.