Ngl I REALLY hate my father

Dude's such a fucking subhuman in all respects. He is a lawyer who CANNOT make money, motherfucker's BROKE. I am not kidding. Just imagine being a lawyer and not being able to make big bucks. Imagine that.

Also he's so fucking ugly. He is a recessed jawless, chinless, boneless subhuman. Maybe his nose is nice but otherwise if I showed you him, you'd laugh. Not gonna doxx this fag but you get the point

Over the years I've been growing more and more resentful towards this piece of fucking shit. Like, he's ugly af, OK, but at least... be rich? You're a fucking lawyer.

Fucking peasant doesn't even speak English or German. My fucking God... AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE. I am SO close to legit beating the fuck out of him and putting his bitch ass in a coma. Sure I'd have to do time, but at least he'd feel the pain he's subjected me to all my life because not only is he a genetic dead-end BUT HE"S FUCKING BROKE.

God Im so fucking furious rn, for real. I could punch thru the wall.
Lmao you came from his balls, you def look like him

Dude's such a fucking subhuman in all respects. He is a lawyer who CANNOT make money, motherfucker's BROKE. I am not kidding. Just imagine being a lawyer and not being able to make big bucks. Imagine that.

Also he's so fucking ugly. He is a recessed jawless, chinless, boneless subhuman. Maybe his nose is nice but otherwise if I showed you him, you'd laugh. Not gonna doxx this fag but you get the point

Over the years I've been growing more and more resentful towards this piece of fucking shit. Like, he's ugly af, OK, but at least... be rich? You're a fucking lawyer.

Fucking peasant doesn't even speak English or German. My fucking God... AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE. I am SO close to legit beating the fuck out of him and putting his bitch ass in a coma. Sure I'd have to do time, but at least he'd feel the pain he's subjected me to all my life because not only is he a genetic dead-end BUT HE"S FUCKING BROKE.

Dude there's no point in blaming your dad for this shit, he didn't pick his genes nor did he decide that you were going to be his son

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997

Show this to your immediate family and see what they think if your gonna carry out what you say