ngl I regret not rotting on this forum

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
As blackpilled as I may seem, I got a little out of touch with the blackpill when I stopped rotting here for a few months and when I only occasionally posted on this forum last year.

And then...the blackpill bit me hard last night, by my own mum.

Stay on this forum and stay in touch with reality, champions. You don't want to be normified and bluepilled by NPCs because when the Blackpill hits you hard again when you're not ready, you might rope.

This forum circulates the truth, women are whores, only Chads and chadlites live good lives and most of you guys won't be Chads, or richcels or living happy lives, society has fallen and women have the upper hand and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it other than cry about it here on this forum.

This forum is my comfort zone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 61895, 6′2 still over and 19 others
As blackpilled as I may seem, I got a little out of touch with the blackpill when I stopped rotting here for a few months and when I only occasionally posted on this forum last year.

And then...the blackpill bit me hard last night, by my own mum.

Stay on this forum and stay in touch with reality, champions. You don't want to be normified and bluepilled by NPCs because when the Blackpill hits you hard again when you're not ready, you might rope.

This forum circulates the truth, women are whores, only Chads and chadlites lice good lives and most of you guys won't be Chads, or richcels or living happy lives, society has fallen and women have the upper hand and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it I there than cry about it here on this forum.

This forum is my comfort zone.
People hate me for just existing

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and john2
What did your mom do or say?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
u ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
nothing beats ordering large pizza and coke zero

watching youtube

browsing org back in the golden era

more dopamine than 1000 virgins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, 6′2 still over, RiceCel1234 and 11 others
Did you mom stop calling u handsome yesterday?

What did your mom do or say?
She blackpilled me about how women only care about money, financial security and your qualifications, and she told me that no foid would want to marry me or propose to me cause I wouldnt work hard or grind to get better qualifications just to impress women later on in life like a betabux with money and with a high paying job.

Ofc women care about looks, but she knew she didn't have to say that because im already subhuman lol. She's basically just trying to turn me into a miserable goy betabux. And she calls me selfish for not wanting to provide for a woman and for not wanting to have children.

Dude I'm a currycel, if I'm getting arranged married, all I expect is a woman of my looksmatch to not go to work and rather stay at home and do the house work for me. But nah, this world is so done for and my mother is westernised despite being brown.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RiceCel1234, manletcel and 1 other person
you've seen the light, good on you op

• +1
Reactions: john2
Did you mom stop calling u handsome yesterday?
It's all about her mood, she's a dumb irrational hag, I cringe when I hear her call me handsome when she's in a good mood (even though I'm a 1/10 currycel).

Most women on this earth are so detestable.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RiceCel1234 and wsada
you've seen the light, good on you op
You should feel grateful you found this forum. The truth about women is sweet, short and eternal. Even if you decide to leave this forum some day, whatever youll learn here about women will always stay in your head for the rest of your life and if you apply this knowledge appropriatey, you won't be ran over by women in life.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RiceCel1234, Nick.Harte and 4 others
You should feel grateful you found this forum. The truth about women is sweet, short and eternal. Even if you decide to leave this forum some day, whatever youll learn here about women will always stay in your head for the rest of your life and if you apply this knowledge appropriatey, you won't be ran over by women in life.
but the blackpill isn’t about women it’s about brutal stuff like this cursed society, in a better environment we wouldn’t be on forums like this we would be fucking our stacy gf and living stress free

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Joe Rogancel
Good to browse this forum every once in a while, don’t recommend rotting here after ascending tho.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and GunDevilHybrid
She blackpilled me about how women only care about money, financial security and your qualifications, and she told me that no foid would want to marry me or propose to me cause I wouldnt work hard or grind to get better qualifications just to impress women later on in life like a betabux with money and with a high paying job.

Ofc women care about looks, but she knew she didn't have to say that because im already subhuman lol. She's basically just trying to turn me into a miserable goy betabux. And she calls me selfish for not wanting to provide for a woman and for not wanting to have children.

Dude I'm a currycel, if I'm getting arranged married, all I expect is a woman of my looksmatch to not go to work and rather stay at home and do the house work for me. But nah, this world is so done for and my mother is westernised despite being brown.
Your mindset is singular, and you are desperately dependent for the attention of a gender that you don't even respect.

The lowest form of human. Completely and throughly nothing but a slave to your biological imperatives, but not enough to work hard to fufill them.

You know exactly what you want, and exactly what you need to do as a currycel.

she told me that no foid would want to marry me or propose to me cause

I wouldnt work hard or grind to get better qualifications just to impress women later on in life like a betabux with money and with a high paying job

Youre a loser through, you KNOW the only way to circumvent arranged marriage is to get money and buy surgeries and looksmax

You know that you have to work hard for it, and yet you act as though getting a high paying job and establishing yourself is the cuck path, while you sit at home and complain about there being no future for you.

It's sickening.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and GunDevilHybrid
but the blackpill isn’t about women it’s about brutal stuff like this cursed society, in a better environment we wouldn’t be on forums like this we would be fucking our stacy gf and living stress free
That is about women tbh

I've always accepted that the blackpill is 90% about dating

5% of people will be ugly enough to actually have their life impaired

And about 5% are so hot, they'll see benefit in their life from it

The other 90 are too far in the middle to even bother having had pretended that the way you look prevented you from anything BESIDES having sex

10% of people will get more or less opportunities, extremely bad or good treatment socially, while the remainder is treated somewhat comparably to each other

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
That is about women tbh

I've always accepted that the blackpill is 90% about dating

5% of people will be ugly enough to actually have their life impaired

And about 5% are so hot, they'll see benefit in their life from it

The other 90 are too far in the middle to even bother having had pretended that the way you look prevented you from anything BESIDES having sex

10% of people will get more or less opportunities, extremely bad or good treatment socially, while the remainder is treated somewhat comparably to each other
its more like 0.1%, 99.8%, 0.1%
unless you are a gigachad or 4ft tall downie there is way more than looks to explain your life situation

its more like 0.1%, 99.8%, 0.1%
unless you are a gigachad or 4ft tall downie there is way more than looks to explain your life situation
You forget that just being top 5% will give high attention and make your voice heard, this alone is improvement to quality of life, furthermore the confidence allows them to naturally build upon it further

Definitely more than .1% when you think about how their life would be altered and how it would affect their confidence/capacity to take risks.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You forget that just being top 5% will give high attention and make your voice heard, this alone is improvement to quality of life, furthermore the confidence allows them to naturally build upon it further

Definitely more than .1% when you think about how their life would be altered and how it would affect their confidence/capacity to take risks.
maybe but a top 5% guy where i live wouldn't be good looking just above average, top 5% here and top 5% in somewhere like sweden is a huge difference

Your mindset is singular, and you are desperately dependent for the attention of a gender that you don't even respect.

The lowest form of human. Completely and throughly nothing but a slave to your biological imperatives, but not enough to work hard to fufill them.

You know exactly what you want, and exactly what you need to do as a currycel.

Youre a loser through, you KNOW the only way to circumvent arranged marriage is to get money and buy surgeries and looksmax

You know that you have to work hard for it, and yet you act as though getting a high paying job and establishing yourself is the cuck path, while you sit at home and complain about there being no future for you.

It's sickening.
Do you even know what it means to be a truecel? It means you can't even ascend with women even through surgeries.

I get enough attention from women in society, I can get more from hookers if I wanted to. The problem is that I won't get women to like me no matter how much money I earnt or how famous I became. Money or power simply won't ever buy you a woman's love, only looks can.

Working hard for a high paying job and working a typical stressful high paying job IS the cuck's/betabuxer's path, you can't deny this.

Most women don't deserve an ounce of respect. They already live lives on tutorial mode.

Once you truly get blackpilled you never forget. Reality sticks like hot glue.

• +1
Ik that the Blackpill isn't only about women, but cursed societies exist because of disloyal women.

Do you even know what it means to be a truecel? It means you can't even ascend with women even through surgeries.
That's tuff I don't share this fate so I can't pretend to understand
Working hard for a high paying job and working a typical stressful high paying job IS the cuck's/betabuxer's path, you can't deny this.
It's the only way forward. Even if you're a homosexual. Are you fucking stupid? You need money.

Most women don't deserve an ounce of respect. They already live lives on tutorial mode.
As I said

If you're really truecel accept you have to find meaning outside of sex. You'll need money to not be a loser, with or without women.

The "betabuxxing" path is just a successful career, when you're done getting successful, and you can get some gold diggers on ur dick, buy hookers you know you'll be happier than you are now living with mommy

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Last edited:
OP tried to fuck his mom and got turned down

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadmanwalking, john2 and NoReedemingFeature
Whitepill is the only way forward

I love this place but idk, I’m also getting out of touch because I can’t cope with life and mi mind ain’t caring about anything. I can’t stay 100% blackpilled for now and idk why

what even is the whitepill
Whitepill acknowledges and accepts that the world is unfair and that you move on ahead with your life and find self fulfilment, irrespective of what society thinks or expects of you

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and john2
true, a wise man once said never be a free agent in life, let the blackpill guide you

• +1