Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
Having ur own place

Having a car

Are like the 2 absolute essentials for a relationship

Otherwise u can't even pick her up to meet, and no where to even have sex

Past 20 no girl wants to go to a guys moms house to have sex lol

And most of the guys here who are incels and are like 25/30+ don't even have a car and still live with their mommy

Thats why ur an incel

Not cos ur gonial angle isn't the perfect measurement, you fucking autists

Part of the reason why geomaxxing works. Cos u go from living in mommys basement to living alone like an actual man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: danielmoss, qazw, fluoride1337 and 11 others
my grandmother lives with me and girls like it.

she just rots in a corner tho.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: danielmoss, Ascending2Tyrone, fluoride1337 and 11 others
my grandmother lives with me and girls like it.
They're not gonna tell you to your face that they don't like your grandmother rotting in the corner

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, Sushifart and 1 other person
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Jonnyboi
No its because from the very first point of contact girls can sense from my face, mannerisms and subtly ND way I communicate that my genetics aren't good enough and my status is low enough to where there is just absolutely fucking ZERO sexual tension :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: qazw, addem and Kaari
No its because from the very first point of contact girls can sense from my face, mannerisms and subtly ND way I communicate that my genetics aren't good enough and my status is low enough to where there is just absolutely fucking ZERO sexual tension :feelswhy:
Not genetics, your parents just failed you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: addem and Kaari
People here are jus losers, bottom of the barrell yet somehow women have high standards for rejecting them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, qazw, onskibidi and 6 others
Not genetics, your parents just failed you
No they kept me well fed and tried to rear me in a way society said was good for a child... they weren't perfect but I can't blame them. Other children raised the same way OR worse have grown up to my age and are currently putting their hard penis in a pretty woman :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Send face dms, imma show something
No they kept me well fed and tried to rear me in a way society said was good for a child... they weren't perfect but I can't blame them. Other children raised the same way OR worse have grown up to my age and are currently putting their hard penis in a pretty woman

• +1
High iq that thought pattern comes naturally to normies
but Autists and failed normies have serious lagging in the mind from years of being Abused dog

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, breadyl, Kaari and 2 others
Send face dms, imma show something
Get Out Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

• +1
But how to not live with mom when to pay a house u have to pay 300k and you still repaying our student loan

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: qazw and Kaari
But how to not live with mom when to pay a house u have to pay 300k and you still repaying our student loan
Just rent for like 500-1000 per month , not big deal

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PARISIEN
300k student loans, nigga what??!? Next level Jewish fuckery fr

• +1
Reactions: qazw, breadyl and Kaari
*Essentials for having short term relationship with traumatized women

• +1
If you have good parents it's stupid to separate without good reason, just another jew tactic.

If having good car is too big of a financial burden at the current phase of life then don't do it just to get a woman. At most it would only help with short term relationships with traumatized women.

• +1
Ooo read it wrongly, just be chad and sleep on some girls place
But it’s awkward in the morning when she grab me with her crazy eyes and say *now we are in couple*

I just wanted to fuk idk what to say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Kaari
Just rent for like 500-1000 per month , not big deal
an average house in the netherlands costs half a million and there's a shortage of affordable rentals, most of the available ones are closer to 1.5 to 2k.

• +1
Reactions: qazw
But it’s awkward in the morning when she grab me with her crazy eyes and say *now we are in couple*

I just wanted to fuk idk what to say
Piss in her asshole

• Hmm...
Reactions: PARISIEN
an average house in the netherlands costs half a million and there's a shortage of affordable rentals, most of the available ones are closer to 1.5 to 2k.
1. thats why netherlands wages are higher, so its fine
and 2. thats why u share a flat usually with a room mate or gf or smthing

• +1
Reactions: qazw
*Essentials for having short term relationship with traumatized women
If you have good parents it's stupid to separate without good reason, just another jew tactic.

If having good car is too big of a financial burden at the current phase of life then don't do it just to get a woman. At most it would only help with short term relationships with traumatized women.
coping tbh brah

Im ready to marry a gilf to have a house I can’t cope no more

1. thats why netherlands wages are higher, so its fine
and 2. thats why u share a flat usually with a room mate or gf or smthing
a shared flat is worse than my grandmother that just drinks tea.

wages are taxed disproportionally high in the netherlands, being paid more doesn't mean you make more money here, if you make over 68k the income tax is over 50%.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH and aids
I am a htb+ only incel super sorry

Driving License was so hard to get, monitor was so toxic. Now I have to pay 15k to have a decent car and then 300k for a house ???

WHEN DOES IT BEGIN ??? :lul::lul::lul: WHEN ????

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
a shared flat is worse than my grandmother that just drinks tea.
nah tbh its more nt

wages are taxed disproportionally high in the netherlands, being paid more doesn't mean you make more money here, if you make over 68k the income tax is over 50%.
yeah but u still make good money

Driving License was so hard to get, monitor was so toxic. Now I have to pay 15k to have a decent car and then 300k for a house ???

WHEN DOES IT BEGIN ??? :lul::lul::lul: WHEN ????
thats why everyone gets a house and car on finance so you can have it now instead of in 20 years

thats why everyone gets a house and car on finance so you can have it now instead of in 20 years
Im Chadlite IRL no larp I’m ready to settle to a riche MTB, I can’t cope no more

• +1
Reactions: qazw and Jonnyboi
Make ur gf get the bus to your mommy's house then
primitive ad hominem. You can't separate argument from person making the argument. Low IQ.

Keep coping, you need to fuel your delusions with these ideas that you are beating your competition, you have no valid reasons for why you are slaving away.

primitive ad hominem. You can't separate argument from person making the argument. Low IQ.

Keep coping, you need to fuel your delusions with these ideas that you are beating your competition, you have no valid reasons for why you are slaving away.
What I said is literally what u have to do

Why u coping so hard lol

What I said is literally what u have to do

Why u coping so hard lol
Dude why you can't separate argument from person making it.

Think about it. Maybe I don't live with my parents and I have a good car but I still would recommend to keep living with your parents if they are reasonable.

Is this too hard for your low IQ?

Having ur own place

Having a car

Are like the 2 absolute essentials for a relationship

Otherwise u can't even pick her up to meet, and no where to even have sex

Past 20 no girl wants to go to a guys moms house to have sex lol

And most of the guys here who are incels and are like 25/30+ don't even have a car and still live with their mommy

Thats why ur an incel

Not cos ur gonial angle isn't the perfect measurement, you fucking autists

Part of the reason why geomaxxing works. Cos u go from living in mommys basement to living alone like an actual man
Agreed, this is why you should try to find a LTR while you're living at uni since its much harder afterwards.
Buying a house is basically impossible unless you're really good at moneymaxxing or old. The average age for a first time home buyer in my country is 32 and if you rent instead you'll stay poor wageslaving all your life since you don't own the house :feelswhy:

Yes goy, get your own place and a car!
:feelshah: