Ngl, incels who kill people because of his subhuman genetic are pathetic

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
You who are ugly and disgusting and have a horrible personality, and think you deserve intimacy and sex. JFL
On top of all these problems you go out there and kill people because you might want to prove a point?
90% of incels are ok, the problem is obviously those who kill and those who support terrorist attacks because... "I'm ugly and I don't have sex I guess"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, rambocel, jake_okok and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and MiroslavBulldosex
Tropical Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
You who are ugly and disgusting and have a horrible personality, and think you deserve intimacy and sex. JFL
On top of all these problems you go out there and kill people because you might want to prove a point?
90% of incels are ok, the problem is obviously those who kill and those who support terrorist attacks because... "I'm ugly and I don't have sex I guess"
its just a form of suicide thats all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8765, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Dont care

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Tyronecell, ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and 3 others
JoinedJun 15, 2021

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
JoinedJun 15, 2021

Locationmaxxing Apostle, Dickpill Expert, Gymcel​

JoinedApr 18, 2019Posts3,405Reputation5,945Time online120d 8h 22mLocationFrance

WontStopNorwooding,

You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post How do you manlets cope?:

This is how I cope at 5'11
View attachment 1268070

Additional comments: NSFW content without spoiler tag.

You can read the rules here:
looksmax.org

Rules and FAQ | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Welcome to Looksmax! This is a community for men that wish to improve their looks, as well as become more successful in life. If you are interested in looking better, attracting the opposite sex, becoming wealthy, gaining status, being rated, or just all around becoming the best version of...
looksmax.org
looksmax.org

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
That guy wasn't even ugly, just fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6381 and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and 1 other person

Just lol at having a brainlet conformist mentality where you think you're owed sex and should be treated well despite being born a certain way, but females should be treated badly because they were born another way. Most incels are just delusional and are either holding on to "I can't get sex" to keep a victim mentality while they're privileged in life in every other way, or have bigger problems than a lack of sex in their lives such as being forced into college and work.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Instead of killing people he should have just took the sex he is owed

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
If they're so upset then they should just kill themselves first, thereby eliminating their inferior genes from the pool without bothering anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and Tropical Tyrone
That guy wasn't even ugly, just fat
Nah. He was ripped, he just looked fat with a shirt on. Literally all he needed to do was haircutmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I wouldn't mind it if they actually killed the people who wronged them, but what's the point in shooting random people?
If they're so upset then they should just kill themselves first, thereby eliminating their inferior genes from the pool without bothering anyone else.
Damn bro, you sure you aren't from FDS?

Elliot Rodger didn't kill ppl cuz he was an incel it was because he was bullied

And the Jake Davison guy obviously did it cuz his mom abused him or somethn