Niacin and HGH

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR

Reference: Quabbe, H.J., Ramek, W., and Luyckx, A.S. Growth hormone, cortisol and glucagon concentration during plasma free fatty acid depression. Different effects of nicotinic acid and an adenosine derivative. J Clin Endocr Metab, 1983-2000, 57: 410-414.

This reliable study has shown (even if it is somewhat older) that 500mg of niacin (vitamin B3) can cause a dramatic increase in HGH. However, this effect is greatly reduced when the niacin is taken together with fats, as can be seen in the graph above. Therefore, it is recommended to take niacin on an empty stomach. So if you are looking for a natural way to boost HGH serum levels, niacin is the right choice. I know that older forum members will probably already know about Niacin, but I have the feeling that among the newer members Niacin flush is (almost) unknown, so I wanted to show the effects with regard to HGH here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, SoyGune and Captain_Collagen
Inject peptides

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
  • +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen and thecaste
They are really expensive and often not very well researched.

Tbh plenty of graph from blood works showing a huge, short spike from mixing a GHRH and a GHRP

Tbh plenty of graph from blood works showing a huge, short spike from mixing a GHRH and a GHRP
That is true, but I'm just rather careful about possible side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
That is true, but I'm just rather careful about possible side effects.

Figure5

GH WI fig 9

GHRP HGH CJC 1295 growth hormone level comparison

Xp3192h

Pretty safe IMO after all peptides are just sending a signal to your body to produce something unlike HGH and roids.

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
Fasting does the same. You won‘t grow taller from it though.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
GHRP-2 100mcg 3 times a day
Mod-GRF 1-29 100 mcg 3 times a day
Hexarelin 50-80mcg at morning

Mirin hard

You must feel like a pin cushion. I get tired of just injecting twice a week jfl.

What are the main benefits you've experienced and can you reccomend some good resources to learn about them in detail?

Mirin hard

You must feel like a pin cushion. I get tired of just injecting twice a week jfl.

What are the main benefits you've experienced and can you reccomend some good resources to learn about them in detail?

I have plenty of lyophilized uk peptides peptides vials, insulin needles and some supplements in my cupboard, but I not started injecting since I'm waiting for my levothyroxine to arrive, once I will received it I will start everything.

I have for 3 months of peptides supply at the doses I introduced before in this thread.

If you wonder what I try to get from it; it's height, I'm a 17yo manlet and I grew a bit this year.

I have plenty of lyophilized uk peptides peptides vials, insulin needles and some supplements in my cupboard, but I not started injecting since I'm waiting for my levothyroxine to arrive, once I will received it I will start everything.

I have for 3 months of peptides supply at the doses I introduced before in this thread.

If you wonder what I try to get from it; it's height, I'm a 17yo manlet and I grew a bit this year.

Good luck dude, mirin dedication, hope you grow

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8

ayo u there? any progress?