Niacinamide legit for heightmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 19766

Luminary
Joined
May 22, 2022
Posts
5,971
Reputation
5,968
Title. I know it'll barely do anything but all I need is SOMETHING. Will supplementing this boost GH like niacin or GABA do?

Also will supplementing this help collagen/skin because I know a lot of people rub this topically on their faces too.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: natralrivers and looksmidder
How old r u. If below 17 u might as well jus hop on aromasin CJC route or Hgh route. Everything else is kinda cope evidence is even against mk
 
From my knowledge there's no scientific proof that niacinamide does either of those. However, I may be wrong for all I know.
 
How old r u. If below 17 u might as well jus hop on aromasin CJC route or Hgh route. Everything else is kinda cope evidence is even against mk
CJC-1295 right? I am 17.5 btw but my plates are still a tiny bit open I'm pretty sure (Will get x-ray soon to double check but last time recently I checked they were a tiny bit open and I've been taking AI almost daily)

I want to get HGH too but ofc very expensive so will either need parental funding or wageslave over summer (Which I would really rather not do ofc), idk if that'd even be worth it cause I'm a decent height and I genuinely need surgery and would benefit from that a lot more (Bimax, for example, but ofc insurance could maybe pay for it or cover a portion)
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Title. I know it'll barely do anything but all I need is SOMETHING. Will supplementing this boost GH like niacin or GABA do?

Also will supplementing this help collagen/skin because I know a lot of people rub this topically on their faces too.
isn't niacinamide a skin care ingredient? how tf will it help heightmaxx
 

Similar threads

ben00fa
Replies
4
Views
38
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
bricex22
Replies
6
Views
68
bricex22
bricex22
tyrazane
Replies
14
Views
57
tyrazane
tyrazane
robbo.jbg
Replies
1
Views
32
polarpop
polarpop
Farsin
Replies
3
Views
58
DancingGiraffe721
DancingGiraffe721

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top