Nibba brutal descencion

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
It happened before my time here by a lot but Nibba’s dox is something I know about. The dox must’ve hit him hard because this is what he looks like now on the left

C51B2A5D 9913 4839 A2E2 A660227BC378

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Kristin, Alt Number 3 and 27 others
WTF happened ? From strong htn to ltn

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and House Lannister
From party goer to stemcel nerd. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Alt Number 3, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
Over for nibbacels

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
WTF happened ? From strong htn to ltn
Website made of him by a user here exposed his real name university and screenshots of racism sexism etc so whenever u searched his name it would pop up

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Hero of the Imperium, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Website made of him by a user here exposed his real name university and screenshots of racism sexism etc so whenever u searched his name it would pop up
He descended from the stress huh brutal if this happens to me I’m still chill Indians don’t care / won’t be an issue here

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and House Lannister
He descended from the stress huh brutal if this happens to me I’m still chill Indians don’t care / won’t be an issue here
He got put into a mental institution or something and his university dropped him I think. But I looked at his posts and he was an extremely narcy racist chad so he had it coming

Nah it shouldn’t no one genuinely hates you and in india it doesn’t really matter

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Nigga writes philosophical articles on his 50 different self made websites now. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, RAMU KAKA, alriodai and 11 others
itsOVER basically ended his life.
Reminder to never fuck with spergs here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sprinkles, Deleted member 6128 and 19 others
Yeah I saw that yesterday jfl

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Where tf did you find that

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gladiator
I already done got canceled numerous times(racism reported to uni, cops called on me coming to my door for terrorism, etc...) because I self doxxed myself. Still don't give a fuck and am not afraid of internet virgins and their "doxxing".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, infini, Alt Number 3 and 10 others
Bruh he was tagging black users in posts just to call them niggers absolutely over for this nigga 😭😭😭

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, alriodai, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 9801 and House Lannister
What are those website for? Does he want to cover up the itsOver one?
Yep. That website is down now for some reason anyway but looksmax threads about him still pop jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Truecel14 and ReadBooksEveryday
nibba is severly mentally ill…if you read those websites he makes up to this day, he refers himself in 3rd person and boasts about meaningless shit like finishing “top 10 in his high school class” and thus being “no stranger to success with such intellect”:lul::lul::lul:

Mirin giga narc, top 10 out of like 20 students max…medal for participation

Looks like people here ruined his future

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, mogstar, ascension and 13 others
Didn't deserve the dox, literally was like any normal user here, May God Punish those who done him bad.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, RichardSpencel, Gladiator and 5 others
What are those website for? Does he want to cover up the itsOver one?
Just websites where he boasts about small “achievemnts” while talking in first person

“Griffith is no stranger to success, he designed the art logo for Thankgiving at local Church”:lul::lul:

Yeh, he’s trying to cover up that + threads here and on .is about him. But they’re still on first page of google anyways:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ascension, Paroxysm and 9 others
nibba is severly mentally ill…if you read those websites he makes up to this day, he refers himself in 3rd person and boasts about meaningless shit like finishing “top 10 in his high school class” and thus being “no stranger to success with such intellect”:lul::lul::lul:

I think he made it to clear his name, top 5 results how his name + is a racist or something mocking him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and House Lannister
Didn't deserve the dox, literally was like any normal user here, May God Punish those who done him bad.
Yeh man, no one really deserves that ngl

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Oberyn and brucel
Who ? @itsOVER this guy?
The guy who made the website. Low inhibition as fuck nigga had like 50 kids he abandoned in Thailand. The guy kept insulting him so he had this coming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, HOLYFUARK, RichardSpencel and 3 others
But I looked at his posts and he was an extremely narcy racist chad so he had it coming
Should doxx crisick like this. Was racist in the past, narcy + we know his full name.

but if hes as rich as he claims, prob doesn't care

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I already done got canceled numerous times(racism reported to uni, cops called on me coming to my door for terrorism, etc...) because I self doxxed myself. Still don't give a fuck and am not afraid of internet virgins and their "doxxing".
you sound like an absolute moron

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Probably he means graduate class 10/150-200 maybe more. its decent but nothing to brag about ngl

Probably he means graduate class 10/150-200 maybe more. its decent but nothing to brag about ngl
No bro, he specifically mentioned high school lol

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Oberyn
Lmao this guy is like 22 max now. Absolute over for him

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and House Lannister
Bro writing articles on the periodic table to cover up his doxx I’m dead

• JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm, Gladiator, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
Just websites where he boasts about small “achievemnts” while talking in first person

“Griffith is no stranger to success, he designed the art logo for Thankgiving at local Church”:lul::lul:

Yeh, he’s trying to cover up that + threads here and on .is about him. But they’re still on first page of google anyways:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Honestly if someone is that offended by something some random internet dude said, their a pussy. Their is a ton of shitting on non white posters and their are obviously non whites on this site. Imagine if they doxxed someone every time they . Yea its annoying if their narcy as fuck and just doing super obvious trolls and making stupid comments to make others insecure, but you can use the ignore function .

• +1
Reactions: Verse, Gladiator and House Lannister
Absolutely brutal read tbh ..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27452, ascension and 1 other person
Lmfao that’s absolutely brutal

Yes brother that’s why they don’t fuck with me cos me and the Arabs will fuck then niggaz up fr fr

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So many interesting characters and stories have happened on this forum, this is probably one of the most brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gladiator
what racism does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Gladiator, Truecel14 and 2 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: ascension
shits brootal out here for nerdics ngl ngl

Attachments

• descend.webm